5* QB Joins Monarchs

The Stache

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Great news!! Too bad there’s no quality OOS opponents on MDs schedule this season. The two SJB games should be even more exciting now. 

If we play football this year... Moss makes MD is the prohibitive favorite over Bosco. The team is incredibly stacked everywhere and the ONLY uncertainty until today was the QB position. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Couldn’t agree more! 

LOL I actually was going to say 'country' but didn't want other people on this board to call me a homer. MD will be scary with Moss flinging it to Ware-Hudson, Williams, Dixon. Plus this team can beat everybody not named Bosco if they never throw a pass with their exceptional line and 1-2 RB punch in Raleek Brown and Yetts. I don't think teams will be scoring much against the Monarch defense either. Linebackers are set with Davis, Bailey, and Te'o. Leviticus Su'a will be a national recruit also. Secondary with Davies, Jackson, Craig, Brinkley and others. The only place where MD is not absolutely stacked is the defensive line. They have top starters but currently lacking depth. And oh yeah we have one of the top kickers in the state also.

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

LOL I actually was going to say 'country' but didn't want other people on this board to call me a homer. MD will be scary with Moss flinging it to Ware-Hudson, Williams, Dixon. Plus this team can beat everybody not named Bosco if they never throw a pass with their exceptional line and 1-2 RB punch in Raleek Brown and Yetts. I don't think teams will be scoring much against the Monarch defense either. Linebackers are set with Davis, Bailey, and Te'o. Leviticus Su'a will be a national recruit also. Secondary with Davies, Jackson, Craig, Brinkley and others. The only place where MD is not absolutely stacked is the defensive line. They have top starters but currently lacking depth. And oh yeah we have one of the top kickers in the state also.

Who scores on the defense seriously? Thin at DL but man EJ is going to have some fun with  this group. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Of course but sjb and md arent the same as img and sfa. 💩

We don’t pay for players to live here like the others do👍 We arent doing anything Grayson isn’t doing but I know you’re not ready for that conversation! 🤡 How’s Graysons new Florida commit quarterback? Adjusting well? Georgia rules thriving. https://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/sports/four-winter-transfers-add-even-more-depth-to-grayson-football-program/article_4cba4da3-e2b5-575d-a49b-d17cd2229e09.html 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Don't bring me into this.  I try to stay out of MD threads.  Plus Servites QB WAS best in the Trinity.

FIFY

Sorry Sammy but Miller Moss now claims that distinction. Please try to be objective. I really like Fifita too but Moss is better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, 954gator said:

So will MD now all of a sudden scramble for some elite OOS games?  My guess is...yup.

I didn't think Mater Dei was going to settle for the little 2-Star QB transfer from San Diego.   Scouting Department was scanning Southern Cal for a more quality higher regarded QB prospect to come take the reigns.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

35 minutes ago, 954gator said:

So will MD now all of a sudden scramble for some elite OOS games?  My guess is...yup.

If you believe gsb then I got some bridges and beach front prop to sell u.  NOBODY wanted to play them.  Plus with the COVID I doubt any OOS games are played.  Maybe those within a 8-10 hour drive.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

If you believe gsb then I got some bridges and beach front prop to sell u.  NOBODY wanted to play them.  Plus with the COVID I doubt any OOS games are played.  Maybe those within a 8-10 hour drive.

Like the California High School Hall-of-Fame Coach Bob Johnson stated... "Mater Dei is the best High School team that money can buy."

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Like the California High School Hall-of-Fame Coach Bob Johnson stated... "Mater Dei is the best High School team that money can buy."

Cali is always on your mind isn't?  I guess it would be on my mind too if I came from an inferior state.  No worries.  Someday little buddy, your state will be just as good.  Just keep drinking your milk. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

ehhh.  Maybe not with covid but before that I’m sure some did.   STA needs to play MD soon.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

If we play football this year... Moss makes MD is the prohibitive favorite over Bosco. The team is incredibly stacked everywhere and the ONLY uncertainty until today was the QB position. 

Please, God, let there be a season.  SJB needs to get smacked.  Hard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Who scores on the defense seriously? Thin at DL but man EJ is going to have some fun with  this group. 

This now makes Raleek maybe the scariest player in the nation.  We have never - NEVER - had anyone close to that nasty at RB.  Think about that, people.  MD has been loaded at QB and WR for years (and we're just as solid there this year now), but never had the game-breaker like Raleek.  I know ppl are gonna call me crazy, but this is now MD's best O ever.  On paper, that is.  Only time will tell.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, MD87 said:

This now makes Raleek maybe the scariest player in the nation.  We have never - NEVER - had anyone close to that nasty at RB.  Think about that, people.  MD has been loaded at QB and WR for years (and we're just as solid there this year now), but never had the game-breaker like Raleek.  I know ppl are gonna call me crazy, but this is now MD's best O ever.  On paper, that is.  Only time will tell.

Pick your poison! I'm excited to watch the staff use every inch of the field with this group. I would hate to be a DC in the Trinity league this year!

• Thanks 1