Don't grab a police officers taser after you fall asleep at the drive thru

I AM IRONMAN

10 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Again... no value 

I said gtfo...

'No homo'

LMAO 🤣 

Your wit is as sorry as your racism, queer. 

Turn cnn back on and listen to your crush lemon teach you how to hate properly. 

Sorry fucks like you are why things are the way the are, but bitches will bitch. Ain’t that right pussy? 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

16 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Put the Play-Station down.  When you have to post "Force Recon."   It pretty much tells me that your a Poser. 

I'm sure your DD214 says....  " Washed out" during the initial tryout.

Another jealous sailor. It's ok. I know a lot of people who "almost" joined the USMC.

Will you bell bottom jean, Gilligan hat wearing motherfuckers ever get used to being just the worlds biggest water Uber?

Anyone thats been around sailors knows theres a reason the Village People chose them to sing about.

image.png.b2ac260a8e8fbd52173ae902b6168394.png

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Another jealous sailor. It's ok. I know a lot of people who "almost" joined the USMC.

Will you bell bottom jean, Gilligan hat wearing motherfuckers ever get used to being just the worlds biggest water Uber?

Anyone thats been around sailors knows theres a reason the Village People chose them to sing about.

image.png.b2ac260a8e8fbd52173ae902b6168394.png

Don't denounce any branch of the United States military!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Your wit is as sorry as your racism, queer. 

Turn cnn back on and listen to your crush lemon teach you how to hate properly. 

Sorry fucks like you are why things are the way the are, but bitches will bitch. Ain’t that right pussy? 

Still.. not a fact in sight... no value 

Just emo bullshit

Smh

Sorry... no homo

10 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Not sure what this proves... except that you're spreading racist narrative... therefore you must be racist

I saw a white man beating a woman's ass... I never once thought to record it and spread it as proof of white barbarism. 

I simply went and made the bitch stop

Different Type Of Man I Guess

Does anyone know how this ended up? Has a complaint been filed and the guy arrested? The way he hit her could be construed as deadly force... If not, this video should be circulated repeatedly until it gets enough attention so that prick ends up in county with no bail.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

Does anyone know how this ended up? Has a complaint been filed and the guy arrested? The way he hit her could be construed as deadly force... If not, this video should be circulated repeatedly until it gets enough attention so that prick ends up in county with no bail.

I know how this ends , I saw the video last week. Lol let me see if I can get the video,, the ending is great

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Facts were there.

I’m sans wit. 

I’m a follower.

I’m a divider who is a keyboard warrior, aka a pussy. 

Damn Sweetness...wtf is up with you😂😂😂😂?

im NOT into you or those descriptions of yourself

take those issues to a shrink, not an online forum

post something relevant to the discussion and it may get my attention 

until then....NO HOMO

sorry Sweetie

The officer has been charged with felony murder.

The District Attorney says that the victim "never presented himself as a threat," which is a little bit strange, given the video. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/06/17/879509659/former-atlanta-police-officer-who-shot-rayshard-brooks-charged-with-felony-murde

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

The District Attorney says that the victim "never presented himself as a threat," which is a little bit strange, given the video. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/06/17/879509659/former-atlanta-police-officer-who-shot-rayshard-brooks-charged-with-felony-murde

Jailed for beating his kids...only had 2 drinks but can't remember what they were and fell asleep in a drive thru....sure...no threat

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

Absolute bullshit... ATL Cops need to rise up and fight back... Everyone of them should go on strike..let's see what happens

I'd like to see the police protest or go on strike. 

Police in France have protested a bit. Police in MN are quitting. I read an article a few days ago that 14 had already resigned and that more were in the process of resigning.

They should go on strike while the politicians and the community reimagine their profession for them. 

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I think they are talking about the moment the cop pulled his gun and shot the man in the back twice.  What happened previously, I can only assume, is not relevant to the moment of pulling the trigger.  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I'd like to see the police protest or go on strike. 

Police in France have protested a bit. Police in MN are quitting. I read an article a few days ago that 14 had already resigned and that more were in the process of resigning.

They should go on strike while the politicians and the community reimagine their profession for them. 

What would the police be protesting?  Certainly not for the right to take a life unnecessarily without consequences I hope.  

It is a tough job for sure and apparently many who choose to be a cop start out with the best of intentions only to be compromised in some way.  Not all but a good many I'll bet.  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I think they are talking about the moment the cop pulled his gun and shot the man in the back twice.  What happened previously, I can only assume, is not relevant to the moment of pulling the trigger.  

if that's true, the use of the word "never" is unusual. 

16 hours ago, World Citizen said:

What would the police be protesting?  Certainly not for the right to take a life unnecessarily without consequences I hope.  

[...]

No, not that. That wouldn't make any sense.

They'd protest the lack of support from politicians. They might look to the French police for inspiration, who have already got the politicians to rethink their knee-jerk response to the protests in their country. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53062357

10 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Absolute bullshit... ATL Cops need to rise up and fight back... Everyone of them should go on strike..let's see what happens

In response to reports that an unusual number of ATL police officers had called in sick, the mayor issued a statement expressing the city's commitment to their officers "through a big pay raise."

She sounds smarter than many of her peers.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/us/rayshard-brooks-atlanta-police-not-answering-calls/index.html

• Like 1

On 6/18/2020 at 10:36 AM, CODBEARD said:

This seems to be the exact same sentiment expressed in the Old Testament, which is why the Jews are waiting for the Mashiach. The problems are too big for us to solve in our fallen nature. We've been at it for thousands of years now, but the Holocaust isn't ancient history.

Do you remember David Bowie?

Sailors fighting in the dance hall 

Oh man, look at those cavemen go!

It's the freakiest show.

Take a look at the lawman beating up the wrong guy

Oh man, I wonder if he'll ever know

He's in the best-selling show.

Is there life on Mars?

On 6/19/2020 at 11:35 AM, Belly Bob said:

This seems to be the exact same sentiment expressed in the Old Testament, which is why the Jews are waiting for the Mashiach. The problems are too big for us to solve in our fallen nature. We've been at it for thousands of years now, but the Holocaust isn't ancient history.

Do you remember David Bowie?

Sailors fighting in the dance hall 

Oh man, look at those cavemen go!

It's the freakiest show.

Take a look at the lawman beating up the wrong guy

Oh man, I wonder if he'll ever know

He's in the best-selling show.

Is there life on Mars?

I like the way it starts out.

It’s on America’s tortured brow , that Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow.