Supreme Court blocks Trump from ending DACA.

RedZone

9 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

WTF is wrong with you? Freedom of speech unless it goes against your beliefs? What I posted goes for all colors...or you a racist DOUCHE bag?

LOL...getting your ass kicked again Mr. Red Neck??....calling others racist??...when we all know YOU'RE the racist...😔

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Big difference between realist and racist ...Krusty meltdown in 3....2....1...

BINGO...REAL racist make posts about minorities in other cities and "make baaalieve" they actually give a shit about them!...SAD!!...sound familiar mam??...Mr. Red Neck...#self-exposed....😞

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Yup I'm hella racist. 

apparently when you read something designed against "living off the system" and yet you ASSUME it's (somehow) based on race is all........

Maybe not "hella racist" ....but certainly more racist than the one you think something is 'fucking' wrong with....

Now "Hella Racist" would be more like commenting on white football players...

On 6/16/2020 at 7:59 PM, AztecPadre said:

Boring?  Slow?  Non athletic?

hit dog hollers what?

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Bullshit, that’s not what the Clintons said!

Middle class to Billionaires as “public servants “

Haha. 

bgw

That's why I don't care for them.

It's unseemly for a public servant to profit financially from his office, which is why I don't care for too many politicians. 

• Like 3

On 6/18/2020 at 3:31 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can’t blame this Covid on him , jobs and businesses we’re doing pretty good last few years

at the end of day I’d rather have a dude grabbing strippers by the pussy then have some delusional creep telling kids at the pool to brush his leg hair while he sniffs them

gimme Elon musk gimme mark zuckerfuck , but lord don’t leave me with Uncle Creepy Slow Biden

Yes we can blame Covid on him 

He was out there saying it was a hoax from the start and had to basically be put at gunpoint to even start ordering anything to try and reduce the spread of it, his lack of intelligence has a huge part in why the virus spread so badly here

Fuck him and fuck the morons in charge of the country, fuck them all 

They failed the people and deserve to be tarred and feathered in the street then left to rot with the trash they have made this country

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Yes we can blame Covid on him 

He was out there saying it was a hoax from the start and had to basically be put at gunpoint to even start ordering anything to try and reduce the spread of it, his lack of intelligence has a huge part in why the virus spread so badly here

Fuck him and fuck the morons in charge of the country, fuck them all 

They failed the people and deserve to be tarred and feathered in the street then left to rot with the trash they have made this country

Well the cdc said not to wear masks and only Doctors really needed them

listen if The CDC got their info wrong can you really blame Trump

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Well the cdc said not to wear masks and only Doctors really needed them

listen if The CDC got their info wrong can you really blame Trump

There are more sources out there than the CDC, aren't we also forgetting that under the Obama administration the government created a plan to handle a pandemic but once Trump took office he tossed it out just because he despises Obama 

His ego has always been inflated because he thinks he is a more important person than he really is but this time it's cost thousands of Americans their lives, he's failed This country like many of the current elected politicians have 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Because the Supreme Court did not rule on the merits of the program 

It ruled on the procedures of which barr was arguing the case 

They basically said argue it correctly and come back which they are

There will not be enough time left in this admin to even attempt another go at it.  Lame duck chump knows this. 

Robert is a rogue piece of shit. Doesn't follow the law. When Trump wins re-election and the R's take both houses, he needs to expand the Supreme Court to 11 and appoint two conservative firebrands. Plus, he'll probably get to replace Ginsberg and Breyer, who are in their 80s. That will mean that the only intolerant liberal Marxists left will be Kagel, Sotomayor, and Roberts.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Robert is a rogue piece of shit. Doesn't follow the law. When Trump wins re-election and the R's take both houses, he needs to expand the Supreme Court to 11 and appoint two conservative firebrands. Plus, he'll probably get to replace Ginsberg and Breyer, who are in their 80s. That will mean that the only intolerant liberal Marxists left will be Kagel, Sotomayor, and Roberts.

Let's see what Robert's does with abortion. Im not holding my breath 

• Like 1