Supreme Court blocks Trump from ending DACA.

RedZone

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You guys can’t possibly think Joe Bidden is better capable of running our country 

And Trump is? 

He's a Foolish loud mouth Idiot... 

He had no political experience... No idea... Whatsoever... 

He wasn't a mayor,A Governor,He wasn't anything... But some how he's capable? 

America isn't a fucking business! And he's running the country like one of his businesses... Into the dirt... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And Trump is? 

He's a Foolish loud mouth Idiot... 

He had no political experience... No idea... Whatsoever... 

He wasn't a mayor,A Governor,He wasn't anything... But some how he's capable? 

America isn't a fucking business! And he's running the country like one of his businesses... Into the dirt... 

Can’t blame this Covid on him , jobs and businesses we’re doing pretty good last few years

at the end of day I’d rather have a dude grabbing strippers by the pussy then have some delusional creep telling kids at the pool to brush his leg hair while he sniffs them

gimme Elon musk gimme mark zuckerfuck , but lord don’t leave me with Uncle Creepy Slow Biden

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can’t blame this Covid on him , jobs and businesses we’re doing pretty good last few years

at the end of day I’d rather have a dude grabbing strippers by the pussy then have some delusional creep telling kids at the pool to brush his leg hair while he sniffs them

gimme Elon musk gimme mark zuckerfuck , but lord don’t leave me with Uncle Creepy Slow Biden

I never said Covid was Trump's fault... But the horrible way he's been handling it is his fault... 

If Trump spent more time being a leader and less of a Twitter drama queen then maybe this country wouldn't be in the hard rock spot it is in now... 

And why Elon or Mark? None of these people have political experience... 

Y'all just want big name people and celebrities to run this country and that's a horrible horrible idea... We're seeing it now but as always... 

This is America... 

And we don't learn from our mistakes... 

We just keep making them until they finally straighten themselves out... 

And it's painful... 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I never said Covid was Trump's fault... But the horrible way he's been handling it is his fault... 

If Trump spent more time being a leader and less of a Twitter drama queen then maybe this country wouldn't be in the hard rock spot it is in now... 

And why Elon or Mark? None of these people have political experience... 

Y'all just want big name people and celebrities to run this country and that's a horrible horrible idea... We're seeing it now but as always... 

This is America... 

And we don't learn from our mistakes... 

We just keep making them until they finally straighten themselves out... 

And it's painful... 

Political, fuck that they the worst criminals, I want some algorithm genius someone who writes and understands code, 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

This could be King Child's worst week ever..

#enjoy

OR best week....take your pick...

Quick question....How does the supreme court "strengthening" a president's declaration by fiat, circumventing the legislative process (aka daca), actually 'hurt'....... that guy you don't like???

Buy a clue....

It actually doesn't.

....if you bothered to even stop and THINK about it for just one second....as any sitting president just got more "edict is now law control"....

...but you must have missed that.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

For starters, its proper end isn't profit but to protect the rights of its citizens. 

A proper end isn't a process...

A government's process is as a business....

no matter what is written on the 'corporate goals' HR handout.....

PS: you think any University is not a business either ?   Their 'proper end' is not supposed to be 'making profit' either....