Grayson QB Del Rio ineligible tonight

Ga96

20 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

They’ve been lawyered up. 

Has anybody ever beat the GHSA in court. What happens in Alabama the local judge rules for the local high school then the AHSAA takes it to the Alabama supreme court then it gets overturned.  I only know of 1 time the AHSAA has lost in court and it was to the feds over rezoning of Mobile schools. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, if McEachern has more sway with the GHSA than Grayson... That's fucking saying something! 

Jeeze. 

To me the reality of the GHSA is that there is an honor system and some ADs are more honorable than are others. Of course after so much spotlight from 2016 the GHSA may have forced some honor onto some ADs. 

The kids that transferred into mceachern over the last few years had zero issues! 

When your program is good with adopting a kid to make him eligible, you think they give a fuck about the rules?!? 

Karma is a mother fucker. mceachern has zero football titles despite the recruiting and other bullshit for decades 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

The kids that transferred into mceachern over the last few years had zero issues! 

When your program is good with adopting a kid to make him eligible, you think they give a fuck about the rules?!? 

Karma is a mother fucker. mceachern has zero football titles despite the recruiting and other bullshit for decades 

In 2014, they were preseason favorites to win the title. Promptly got beat by North Gwinnett at McEachern. That was a great game though, final score 52-49.

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I've tried to tell the Marietta boys.....don't go pissing off that McEachern crowd...LOL.

Rufus>>

You ain’t lying! 

Imagine the anger those poor Bastards feel right now? All that trouble of adoptions (don’t know who adopted the other kid) and all that, an undefeated season and your most hated rival wins state!!!

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

In 2014, they were preseason favorites to win the title. Promptly got beat by North Gwinnett at McEachern. That was a great game though, final score 52-49.

I loved beating the shit out of that cocky Bailey Hockman in 2014.

I will never forget him flipping birds to the home stands and promptly getting pummelled play after play afterwards. The Colquitt Blackhats didn't like that one bit.

The score ended up being 57-20. Mceachern scored two TDs early in the first and thought they had the Pack beat, but then Bailey flipped the birds and the rest was history.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Look at the guy who's imps have cheated the last 3 years talking craps. 

Garry with the L with hypocrisy

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

I will never forget him flipping birds to the home stands and promptly getting pummelled play after play afterwards. The Colquitt Blackhats didn't like that one bit.

Coach's son too. Can't believe McEachern was preseason favorites over Colquitt. 

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Look at the guy who's imps have cheated the last 3 years talking craps. 

Garry with the L with hypocrisy

Please. For the love of God. Post one fucking thing that makes sense. I beg you. 

It’s almost to the point I can’t look at the actual post when I see Ga96 because I know I’ll rack my brain trying to decipher the drivel. Or worse, figuring out how you fucked up posting a link to something. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/4/2020 at 6:45 PM, Columbiafan said:

Ga96 is just scared that Grayson may be able to beat Lowndes later 

He is clueless and doesn't care about the issue, he just wants a easier path for Lowndes 

I think if you look we have beat them two straight years. Course if you hang out too long at the Bridgeman practices  you kind of miss some things right??

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Please. For the love of God. Post one fucking thing that makes sense. I beg you. 

It’s almost to the point I can’t look at the actual post when I see Ga96 because I know I’ll rack my brain trying to decipher the drivel. Or worse, figuring out how you fucked up posting a link to something. 

Fucking truth hurts don’t it moron. Like going to the dentist lol. Cheating is Cheating don’t care if you tatter on a goats ass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

35 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Coach's son too. Can't believe McEachern was preseason favorites over Colquitt. 

McEachern lost Taj Griffin in the season opener against North and it changed their entire offense that year. Kid was as dynamic as anyone not named Sihiem King in 2014. That was an extremely talented McEachern team 

• Like 1

Just now, ATLien12x said:

McEachern lost Taj Griffin in the season opener against North and it changed their entire offense that year. Kid was as dynamic as anyone not named Sihiem King in 2014. That was an extremely talented McEachern team 

Don't know who King was, but I do know about Griffin. He was a speedster and very good at it.

41 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The score ended up being 57-20. Mceachern scored two TDs early in the first and thought they had the Pack beat, but then Bailey flipped the birds and the rest was history.

Remember when he took the safety on the botched punt and acted as if he made the greatest play in football history. That made Durwood and Darrell so mad 🤣🤣 

47 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Fucking truth hurts don’t it moron. Like going to the dentist lol. Cheating is Cheating don’t care if you tatter on a goats ass.

How many 19 year olds on the roster this year, sparky? 

Hows that OOS coach doing? The homegrowns loving him? Maybe a year too late, as we are still the champions and you still look like an ass every day whining about it. 

carry on runner up

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

I think if you look we have beat them two straight years. Course if you hang out too long at the Bridgeman practices  you kind of miss some things right??

Yeah that was a weird comment. The only reason lowndes lost to Grayson and has underperformed isn't a part of the program anymore. His time was long overdue. Columbia girl just trying to be a part of something. Since his team isn't national.

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Somebody tried to be slick. It's the only explanation. 

Shit! They let the Newton kid play football at Grayson, help them win a state title and graduate at Newton before even receiving his fucking championship ring from Grayson. 

No way this Del Rio kid was on the up and up all the way, or even close to the way. Had to be some slick shit going on. 

I ain't buying someone was just hating on the kid. There's some there there or the GHSA would look the other way like normal. 

Dang Hawg, you've been listening to Rab too much.  Whole family moved to Grayson.  Shut off utilities at Newton house - legit per GHSA constitution.  Stayed at Grayson and was checked on weekly.  After season Dad moved back and took the son while Mom and the sister stayed in Grayson. AFTER the move back, the kid was ruled migrant student AT THAT POINT not before and denied the ability to participate in spring sports.  That hurt the kid as he wanted to run track but was not allowed.  All of the other kids either graduated in January and enrolled in the school that gave them a scholarship or graduated in May with the rest of the class.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Fred said:

Dang Hawg, you've been listening to Rab too much.  Whole family moved to Grayson.  Shut off utilities at Newton house - legit per GHSA constitution.  Stayed at Grayson and was checked on weekly.  After season Dad moved back and took the son while Mom and the sister stayed in Grayson. AFTER the move back, the kid was ruled migrant student AT THAT POINT not before and denied the ability to participate in spring sports.  That hurt the kid as he wanted to run track but was not allowed.  All of the other kids either graduated in January and enrolled in the school that gave them a scholarship or graduated in May with the rest of the class.

I understand that if they didn't pull some slick shit, it looked like they did. That's all there is to that. It's all in the past now, so no biggie really, but, it still looked pretty slick. 

What of this Del Rio deal? They must've tried something and got caught up in it. 

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I understand that if they didn't pull some slick shit, it looked like they did. That's all there is to that. It's all in the past now, so no biggie really, but, it still looked pretty slick. 

What of this Del Rio deal? They must've tried something and got caught up in it. 

His mceachern adoption move got him. At least that is what we’re hearing this way. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Where is he legal at? How did the ball get dropped on this one? I- 285 all stars coming to an end?