Grayson QB Del Rio ineligible tonight

Ga96

7 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Have to ask Garry the imps got caught and still added more recruits

Our “special” poster has shown up again. 

I am convinced he and mtp are the same person.

Both ride my nuts.

Both represent the bi-queens.

Both absolutely destroy the English language in every way possible. 

Neither are smart enough to realize that people come here daily just to read their Marietta Melt. And he/her never disappoints. 

35 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Our “special” poster has shown up again. 

I am convinced he and mtp are the same person.

Both ride my nuts.

Both represent the bi-queens.

Both absolutely destroy the English language in every way possible. 

Neither are smart enough to realize that people come here daily just to read their Marietta Melt. And he/her never disappoints. 

Not the same person, that's for sure. 

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

The kids that transferred into mceachern over the last few years had zero issues! 

When your program is good with adopting a kid to make him eligible, you think they give a fuck about the rules?!? 

Karma is a mother fucker. mceachern has zero football titles despite the recruiting and other bullshit for decades 

The whole athletic program over there, and nobody but the folks in Cobb talk about it....

bgw

I just know what they tried to do to Krajewski when him and his Dad moved from Michigan and BOUGHT a house.  His Mom and brother were coming at a later date.  The GHSA said since it wasn't a TOTAL family move...Steven wasn't eligible to play.  Him Mom and brother had come to Moultrie before he was declared eligible.

Rufus>>

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I just know what they tried to do to Krajewski when him and his Dad moved from Michigan and BOUGHT a house.  His Mom and brother were coming at a later date.  The GHSA said since it wasn't a TOTAL family move...Steven wasn't eligible to play.  Him Mom and brother had come to Moultrie before he was declared eligible.

Rufus>>

Do they actually check who’s living where? How do you prove that a family didn’t move

we had a family of 6 claiming they live in a studio apartment 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Do they actually check who’s living where? How do you prove that a family didn’t move

we had a family of 6 claiming they live in a studio apartment 

Somebody checked...but Colquitt was actually forthcoming.  We explained what was happening...to no avail.   Now this might not be Gospel...but it wouldn't surprise me if the GHSA didn't hire Lowndes to keep track of us.

LOL...who am I kidding....Lowndes was doing it for free !!!!

Rufus>>

7 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Somebody checked...but Colquitt was actually forthcoming.  We explained what was happening...to no avail.   Now this might not be Gospel...but it wouldn't surprise me if the GHSA didn't hire Lowndes to keep track of us.

Rufus>>

Come on Rufus, I thought we had real growth here. 

7 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Mcpherson and Lowndes board aren't smart enough for that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

That was the “Rab” effect, someone oughta decommission Rab’s Commodore. 

Or snip the dial-up, something. 

bgw

The rules don't have much gray area. They've been tested time after time and generally, a player ruled ineligible will remain ineligible until all the criteria listed in the transfer rules has been met. 

As Rufus said, it does boil down to the AD or receiving administration generally though. They're either honest and forthcoming or they aren't. Krajewski was with the JV until his mom and other brother moved to Moultrie. If I'm not mistaken his mom flew back and forth for her job in Michigan at one point. If the AD's aren't all the way honest and forthcoming, or the parents even lie or try something slick and it gets missed by the AD and a player gets into some games and another school or coach or pissed parent starts digging and figures out there was something amiss, then games get forfeited. 

In this case, seems like maybe McEachern had some issue and reason to raise alarms to something, or someone else did so Grayson had little choice but to ask for a ruling on eligibility while providing all of the correct info. If it had to do with entire family unit not moving, I don't feel bad for them at all, because as I said. our QB a few years back had to play JV until everyone moved to Moultrie and I'm pretty sure his mom literally flew to and from Michigan at times to maintain her career and not give it up so as to make sure he became eligible. 

These kids coming from out of state to Grayson are apparently moving the family unit and doing stuff correctly whilst the Del Rios tried some slick shit and got their card pulled. It's on them and not the GHSA in this instance. All those tweets are garbage because it doesn't matter if you like the transfer rules or not, whether you think kids should be allowed to play sports at three schools simultaneously or anything. The rules are the rules and there just ain't much gray area. 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The rules don't have much gray area. They've been tested time after time and generally, a player ruled ineligible will remain ineligible until all the criteria listed in the transfer rules has been met. 

As Rufus said, it does boil down to the AD or receiving administration generally though. They're either honest and forthcoming or they aren't. Krajewski was with the JV until his mom and other brother moved to Moultrie. If I'm not mistaken his mom flew back and forth for her job in Michigan at one point. If the AD's aren't all the way honest and forthcoming, or the parents even lie or try something slick and it gets missed by the AD and a player gets into some games and another school or coach or pissed parent starts digging and figures out there was something amiss, then games get forfeited. 

In this case, seems like maybe McEachern had some issue and reason to raise alarms to something, or someone else did so Grayson had little choice but to ask for a ruling on eligibility while providing all of the correct info. If it had to do with entire family unit not moving, I don't feel bad for them at all, because as I said. our QB a few years back had to play JV until everyone moved to Moultrie and I'm pretty sure his mom literally flew to and from Michigan at times to maintain her career and not give it up so as to make sure he became eligible. 

These kids coming from out of state to Grayson are apparently moving the family unit and doing stuff correctly whilst the Del Rios tried some slick shit and got their card pulled. It's on them and not the GHSA in thi instance. All those tweets are garbage because it doesn't matter if you like the transfer rules or not, whether you think kids should be allowed to play sports at three schools simultaneously or anything. The rules are the rules and there just ain't much gray area. 

Hawg...I think the thing that really got me about the Krajewski deal was....they actually BOUGHT a house in Moultrie.  They didn't rent with thoughts of returning after the season was over.  Mr. K had retired and they were MOVING south.   But it didn't make a hill of difference.  Hey...I suppose it's all water over the bridge now...but it sure stunk up the place back then.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg...I think the thing that really got me about the Krajewski deal was....they actually BOUGHT a house in Moultrie.  They didn't rent with thoughts of returning after the season was over.  Mr. K had retired and they were MOVING south.   But it didn't make a hill of difference.  Hey...I suppose it's all water over the bridge now...but it sure stunk up the place back then.

Rufus>>

I dont have sympathy for any of these fools moving around and trying to be slick after what the Krajewskis went through with that. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

These kids coming from out of state to Grayson are apparently moving the family unit and doing stuff correctly whilst the Del Rios tried some slick shit and got their card pulled. It's on them and not the GHSA in this instance. All those tweets are garbage because it doesn't matter if you like the transfer rules or not, whether you think kids should be allowed to play sports at three schools simultaneously or anything. The rules are the rules and there just ain't much gray area. 

Nobody sees the irony in mceachern incomings always good and outgoings zapped? 

Honestly.......who here has heard of a kid being legally adopted to play hsfb at a different school? I mean, you think that was the kids and parents idea? That’s the workings of a desperate program.

Perhaps that’s why daddy’s handpicked successor (his son) left his dream job at his alma mater for a lateral position?!? 
Makes you wonder.

Queue the usual suspects to make excuses and such.......

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nobody sees the irony in mceachern incomings always good and outgoings zapped? 

Honestly.......who here has heard of a kid being legally adopted to play hsfb at a different school? I mean, you think that was the kids and parents idea? That’s the workings of a desperate program.

Perhaps that’s why daddy’s handpicked successor (his son) left his dream job at his alma mater for a lateral position?!? 
Makes you wonder.

Queue the usual suspects to make excuses and such.......

Idk enough about McEachern's incoming transfers to speak on it. I know they usually seem very talented and can't ever get it done. 

Apparently the family in question here have been being slick for a couple of years already with this adoption thing and whatever and it finally caught up to them when an AD reported their situation correctly. Now they want to throw stones at others for "hating" or whatever. At least that's how it looks from the outside. 

If people were bringing up McEachern's dirt doing in the past I'd have a better grip on what's happening, but, folks don't generally bring it up because they try to get away with the same shit.