Grayson QB Del Rio ineligible tonight

Ga96

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How is it really 3 weeks into the season and the GHSA is just now making a ruling on this.

The GHSA made rulings earlier but appeals have been filed extending the issue over the last few weeks. 

If the folks have done everything correctly then there isn't any issue. When something is out of place there is an issue. Usually the GHSA original ruling stands until then proper criteria are met. We've been through it. Fighting the system isn't getting you anything except broker than before for paying attorneys. Just meet the criteria required and save the legal fees. 

It's very rare that someone is found ineligible and is actually completely on the up and up. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

The GHSA made rulings earlier but appeals have been filed extending the issue over the last few weeks. 

If the folks have done everything correctly then there isn't any issue. When something is out of place there is an issue. Usually the GHSA original ruling stands until then proper criteria are met. We've been through it. Fighting the system isn't getting you anything except broker than before for paying attorneys. Just meet the criteria required and save the legal fees. 

It's very rare that someone is found ineligible and is actually completely on the up and up. 

@ATLien12x assuming Garcia is trying to Appeal or its over for that

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

With all this going on, I won't be surprised if some shit goes down @ Valdosta with the colquitt transfers (knock on wood). 

There is one kid at Valdosta that his family hasn't attempted to even move from Moultrie. I know this to be fact. If they put him into a game... It's on like Donkey Kong. 

Other than that, I think they're on the up and up. Haven't heard of any other potential issues with the kids from here. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Garry with the hypocrisy as if his team wasn't doing the same the last 3 years. Went from saying he was totally fine with it for his imps to now saying the ghsa is doing the right thing.

Are you fucking stupid? Never mind. We all know. 

We were charged with doing something illegal two years ago and were punished for it. Last year we had the ghsa up our asses like your boo up yours and we were as clean as a whistle. 

Like your baseball team that got popped. You did something illegal and were punished. 

mceacherm is the school that gets off the hook and they’re the dirtiest mother fuckers out there. Well, maybe not lowends county dirty but pretty fucking close. I knew when those kids left old man dorsey wasn’t gonna stand for it. That’s why his offspring bounced, IMO. He knows what’s coming. 

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There is one kid at Valdosta that his family hasn't attempted to even move from Moultrie. I know this to be fact. If they put him into a game... It's on like Donkey Kong. 

Other than that, I think they're on the up and up. Haven't heard of any other potential issues with the kids from here. 

You’re gonna puss Rufus off calling his boy a cheater.......

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

5 star ruled ineligible as well so rio can stop complaining.

Ghsa should've been enforcing there rules properly years ago. 

This shit came out last week and you spam the board with “breaking news”? 

Mods can you auto delete when the dummy does this shit? Scrolling down for three minutes to get to the next post because fuckstick can’t properly attach shit is tiresome.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You’re gonna puss Rufus off calling his boy a cheater.......

This is probably hard to understand for a Marietta guy...but unless the kid plays in a VARSITY game...there ain't no problem.   People who cheat hafta forfeit games !!!!

And Rush knows how to play the game.....

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Thanks.  

15 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Yeah Garcia should be good. He and his family made a legit move. His dad used to play in the league (according to Jake), so I'm pretty sure they had the funds to make the move. 

Yeah, I know Rush is smarter than to play a questionable kid. 

I think the biggest issues come when it's a kid going from one member school to another. People are in the know on these types of moves so it's almost impossible to get away with something. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Are you fucking stupid? Never mind. We all know. 

We were charged with doing something illegal two years ago and were punished for it. Last year we had the ghsa up our asses like your boo up yours and we were as clean as a whistle. 

Like your baseball team that got popped. You did something illegal and were punished. 

mceacherm is the school that gets off the hook and they’re the dirtiest mother fuckers out there. Well, maybe not lowends county dirty but pretty fucking close. I knew when those kids left old man dorsey wasn’t gonna stand for it. That’s why his offspring bounced, IMO. He knows what’s coming. 

You mad Bro’ ? My My what a little Bitch you’ve turned into. I’m guessing that Graysons just deserts has made you a tad bit nervous right. Because just as you said above you bitches cheated. Lol. For someone who proclaims to know as much as you say about the ole cheating circle you have become disjointed. Hang in there shithead 50 more years will

pass

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If you have a kid playing that is ineligible while you are appealing and whatever, that's fucking stupid, unless you know for a fact there was a clerical error or something that caused the ineligibility or you know that the issue that created the ineligibility has been rectified.

Sweetness, Sweetness anybody? Oh that’s who you are referring too right Mr. Fucking Stupid Sweetness. Own it asshole y’all cheated, quit worrying about Cobb counties richest school. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, I know Rush is smarter than to play a questionable kid. 

I think the biggest issues come when it's a kid going from one member school to another. People are in the know on these types of moves so it's almost impossible to get away with something. 

Reminds me of Brendan Radley-Hiles. Dude went from Bishop Gorman to Calabasas to IMG. How was he able to do that in the first place? @Las Vegas_JC

13 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

You mad Bro’ ? My My what a little Bitch you’ve turned into. I’m guessing that Graysons just deserts has made you a tad bit nervous right. Because just as you said above you bitches cheated. Lol. For someone who proclaims to know as much as you say about the ole cheating circle you have become disjointed. Hang in there shithead 50 more years will

pass

Nervous?!? Bitch Im the champ because your team couldn’t hang. Then sissies like you run to gumpland trying to coach up the homegrowns because there isn’t anybody who knows football enough In That shathole county to Coach Your kids. 

Assuming keeping them eligible is a feat as well?!! Watching you and 96 trying to form a complete sentence that makes any fucking sense shows us what that school system and ejamukashun is about. 

Represent that red ribbon queenie! Sets off that hot pink moped you roll on. 

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

This is probably hard to understand for a Marietta guy...but unless the kid plays in a VARSITY game...there ain't no problem.   People who cheat hafta forfeit games !!!!

And Rush knows how to play the game.....

Rufus>>

Fucking eh! When it comes to cheating your boy knows the game. Ask his ex. 

Hell, many say ask his current.......

I guess the former cc WR Hawg is talking about that still lives in cc didn’t play Friday?

Indint need to tell you if he did while living in Valdosta’s varsity game Friday that’d be breaking the rules. 

But I’m sure he can find a former benefactor that still laps him up to cover him, should the need arise.......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nervous?!? Bitch Im the champ because your team couldn’t hang. Then sissies like you run to gumpland trying to coach up the homegrowns because there isn’t anybody who knows football enough In That shathole county to Coach Your kids. 

Assuming keeping them eligible is a feat as well?!! Watching you and 96 trying to form a complete sentence that makes any fucking sense shows us what that school system and ejamukashun is about. 

Represent that red ribbon queenie! Sets off that hot pink moped you roll on. 

Take an Xanax dude. McEachern gonna drop a dime on your cheating ass lol. Now your saying that McEachern cheats and gets away with it. And while your at it dumbass look at the scores for both Lowndes and Marietta before you run your ducking mouth again. I Know I Know you say your school is better than Woodward Academy. Uh NOT!! lol what a tool!!