Grayson QB Del Rio ineligible tonight

Ga96

Just now, MTP28 said:

Take an Xanax dude. McEachern gonna drop a dime on your cheating ass lol. Now your saying that McEachern cheats and gets away with it. And while your at it dumbass look at the scores for both Lowndes and Marietta before you run your ducking mouth again. I Know I Know you say your school is better than Woodward Academy. Uh NOT!! lol what a tool!!

Say it with me. 17-9! Is that the score you’re referring too? 

9AAD9562-9743-49E0-A6DA-D5924914BA8C.jpeg

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

You still swinging from my vine, loser?

You did get that ass beat by Marietta didn’t you? 

#redribbon

Come on assmonkey something better than that ok. What you gonna do now go to GHSA and holler “Citizens Arrest, Citizens Arrest” at Valdosta, CC, and McEachern??

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Come on assmonkey something better than that ok. What you gonna do now go to GHSA and holler “Citizens Arrest, Citizens Arrest” at Valdosta, CC, and McEachern??

Nah man! I watched you do it in regards to Marietta for almost nine months and realized It’s not worth the time!

I’ll let you continue to be the laughingstock of two sites! Loss still stings huh? That’s ok. I’m sure you’ll choke away another one this year and you’ll have somebody else to cry wolf about. 

22 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nah man! I watched you do it in regards to Marietta for almost nine months and realized It’s not worth the time!

I’ll let you continue to be the laughingstock of two sites! Loss still stings huh? That’s ok. I’m sure you’ll choke away another one this year and you’ll have somebody else to cry wolf about. 

One thing we know y’all won’t be there. Let’s see you’ll be what 115 yo before the Haley Comet comes around again lol. Better be careful with that McEachen shit. Might write a check and have GHSA investigative reporters dig a little deeper into that cheating ass inner circle you bitches have and have that SC stripped and given to the real SC that don’t rely on cheating. Sleep tight there sphincter boy. Lol

55 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well.... this escalated nicely.

bgw

Glad you have enjoyed, BTW how did Buford get the exemption from illegal transfers. Is your AD the executive AD on the board? Should be an exciting year for the glorified dogs. Give DuBose a call and come on down to the Palace.

19 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Glad you have enjoyed, BTW how did Buford get the exemption from illegal transfers. Is your AD the executive AD on the board? Should be an exciting year for the glorified dogs. Give DuBose a call and come on down to the Palace.

Yeah, we pretty much own the GHSA.

Pumped up our recruiting budget by a cool million. 

New building permits are up. 

Enrollment holding at just under 900 students. 

We’re currently in negotiations for the Hi performance hybrid grits. I prefer oatmeal but I digress. 

It’s good to be a mangy malnourished underfed wolf pup. 

bgw

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Fucking eh! When it comes to cheating your boy knows the game. Ask his ex. 

Hell, many say ask his current.......

I guess the former cc WR Hawg is talking about that still lives in cc didn’t play Friday?

Indint need to tell you if he did while living in Valdosta’s varsity game Friday that’d be breaking the rules. 

But I’m sure he can find a former benefactor that still laps him up to cover him, should the need arise.......

I got no idea what the hell you just tried to type.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, MTP28 said:

One thing we know y’all won’t be there. Let’s see you’ll be what 115 yo before the Haley Comet comes around again lol. Better be careful with that McEachen shit. Might write a check and have GHSA investigative reporters dig a little deeper into that cheating ass inner circle you bitches have and have that SC stripped and given to the real SC that don’t rely on cheating. Sleep tight there sphincter boy. Lol

mceachern did their due diligence, believe me. 

Nothing is ever going to change the fact that Marietta is your 2019 state champions and the team we beat was your neighborhood squad. 

Nine months and you’re still letting Marietta, myself and your Daddy Coach Morgan consume your life. That’s gotta be a record here. 

***Hawg.......is that a record for consecutive days posting about your conqueror? Asking for a friend.

Lemme know the next time I start a thread about the runner up squad. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

I got no idea what the hell you just tried to type.....

Rufus>>

It’s ok. You don’t need to. 

Never seen a group of people go to the ends of the earth to defend their former coach. It’s cute. 

How are those sickly piglets coming along? Be ready in time for your home schedule, I assume?  

15 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

mceachern did their due diligence, believe me. 

Nothing is ever going to change the fact that Marietta is your 2019 state champions and the team we beat was your neighborhood squad. 

Nine months and you’re still letting Marietta, myself and your Daddy Coach Morgan consume your life. That’s gotta be a record here. 

***Hawg.......is that a record for consecutive days posting about your conqueror? Asking for a friend.

Lemme know the next time I start a thread about the runner up squad. 

The landscapes a changing there sweetness. 

45 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

It’s ok. You don’t need to. 

Never seen a group of people go to the ends of the earth to defend their former coach. It’s cute. 

How are those sickly piglets coming along? Be ready in time for your home schedule, I assume?  

Nothing to defend.  Rush knows the rules.

Colquitt just came out of quarantine.  Should be able to practice in 5 days.  Then we should hafta go back in quarantine after 2-3 days practice...if we hold serve.

Rufus>>

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Nothing to defend.  Rush knows the rules.

Colquitt just came out of quarantine.  Should be able to practice in 5 days.  Then we should hafta go back in quarantine after 2-3 days practice...if we hold serve.

Rufus>>

Hawg said the cc kid lives in cc and plays for valdosta. IF that’s fact the rule is broken. If Hawg is wrong, shame on him. 

So where does that leave cc and actually playing a game? I know nothing about the Covid rules or if there’s a re-acclimation period, if they have to practice X amount of days to Play a game or any of it. 

Were there any false positives or any of them actually get sick that you know of? 

Shitty situation 

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Hawg said the cc kid lives in cc and plays for valdosta. IF that’s fact the rule is broken. If Hawg is wrong, shame on him. 

So where does that leave cc and actually playing a game? I know nothing about the Covid rules or if there’s a re-acclimation period, if they have to practice X amount of days to Play a game or any of it. 

Were there any false positives or any of them actually get sick that you know of? 

Shitty situation 

I realize this is hard for you...BUT..if the kid doesn't play in a VARSITY game...no rule is broken.

And the thing that has beaten the Packers down is..contact tracing.  Not positive COVID sickness.  We haven't had that many sick kids from COVID.  But the ones we had...were around a lot of our players.

Rufus>>

24 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I realize this is hard for you...BUT..if the kid doesn't play in a VARSITY game...no rule is broken.

And the thing that has beaten the Packers down is..contact tracing.  Not positive COVID sickness.  We haven't had that many sick kids from COVID.  But the ones we had...were around a lot of our players.

Rufus>>

Rufus have you moved back to Moultrie? I know there’s a certain Mexican Restaurant you like to frequent where they have to reach way up high for that bottle of 1800.