The latest poll numbers...

DBP66

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

why on earth do you celebrate ruling that go against making voting easy? 

If you’re an America-loving, legal, American citizen...voting is as easy as kicking 66 and caj in the head mercilessly while you’re sleeping. Your question is ridiculously juvenile and condescending. But hey...not surprising coming from you, sadly. Serious question. Do you ever have insomnia due to your hatred of Trump in conjunction with your do-anything-say anything-to-damage-Trump-no-matter-who-it-harms attitude? 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

If you’re an America-loving, legal, American citizen...voting is as easy as kicking 66 and caj in the head mercilessly while you’re sleeping. Your question is ridiculously juvenile and condescending. But hey...not surprising coming from you, sadly. Serious question. Do you ever have insomnia due to your hatred of Trump in conjunction with your do-anything-say anything-to-damage-Trump-no-matter-who-it-harms attitude? 

I have some serious sleep problems yes, none of which concern  the evil Donald Trump, no. 

The differance between what I post of Donny and what most on the right post about everything in the center and on the left is that I dwell in truths. 

Do I HATE Donny, I sure do. Is it justified? It sure is. 

Do I understand why folks support him in spite of facts? Yes. Do most of them?? No.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, noonereal said:

possibly

it is also possible this is shaping up as a landslide for Biden. 

One thing is for sure, Trump cannot win the popular vote nor win anywhere near as many electoral votes as he BARELY did last time. 

Who cares about the pop vote 

Means nothing 

He can win 270 and that's all that matter 

This will not be a landslide for either candidate 

Watch the news next 3 weeks should be entertaining 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

this is teh America you want @Blueliner this is what you are supporting. 

You can't understand how bad this is?

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1315404044911992832   

Hes already been locked up. So the system works right 

In NYC there are people begging for cops as their businesses are being destroyed. Is that rhe America you wanna live in 

America is a violent country no matter whose president 

The local government is supposed to control their cities and states 

BTW @Blueliner the video above I posted is exactly why I am anti gun now. This is exactly how I have seen guns used numerous times over the course of my life. A frustrated Neanderthal who can't win a point in word decided to inflict his will the only way he can, violence. And yeah, alcohol is generally involved.  

I have never witnessed a gun in the hands of a "good guy." It's always been this kind of shit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

BTW @Blueliner the video above I posted is exactly why I am anti gun now. This is exactly how I have seen guns used numerous times over the course of my life. A frustrated Neanderthal who can't win a point in word decided to inflict his will the only way he can, violence. And yeah, alcohol is generally involved.  

I have never witnessed a gun in the hands of a "good guy." It's always been this kind of shit. 

I think the countries deer population would agree with you about guns.  They also see the harm guns do.

But they fail to see how dangerous they themselves are.  Am I right?  

• Haha 1

Keep saying this watch the courts 

Republicans are winning in the courts when it comes to this election

Federal Appeals Courts Emerge as Crucial for Trump in Voting Cases

Federal district courts have tended to rule for Democrats in litigation over how to run the election, but appeals courts, well stocked with the president’s nominees, are blocking them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/17/us/politics/federal-appeals-courts-trump-voting.html

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Great news on that front! There is a deer disease running through the area! They are dropping like flies in the winter air.

Did you see in the paper that they counted 750 dead deer between Rockland, Orange and Dutchess...and that's the deer they found...there has to be that many or more in the woods...the population around my development took a beating!...the babies seem to be immune. I'm going to get my trail cam tomorrow which has been in the woods for 2 months...I'm curious what I'll find.

• Like 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

Did you see in the paper that they counted 750 dead deer between Rockland, Orange and Dutchess...and that's the deer they found...there has to be that many or more in the woods...the population around my development took a beating!...the babies seem to be immune. I'm going to get my trail cam tomorrow which has been in the woods for 2 months...I'm curious what I'll find.

I hope it gets the  bears next... it's like living in a freakin' zoo up here lately 🤨

( @GardenStateBaller will enjoy this post!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

I hope it gets the  bears next... it's like living in a freakin' zoo up here lately 🤨

( @GardenStateBaller will enjoy this post!)

LOL..the bears/coyotes are living LARGE....it's a buffet in the woods right now...and the bear population is booming!...they had to close some trials in Harriman due to aggressive bears. I had one on my property a few months ago..a 1 year old. Scared that crap out of my wife!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, noonereal said:

so are the fox and wolves... Christ, ever the stray cats look at me like, "what you doing here?"!!!!!

and right on cue I had a pack of coyotes howling this a.m. in the woods by my house....very cool...scares the crap out of my wife!...LOL.

21 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I'm going to get my trail cam tomorrow which has been in the woods for 2 months...I'm curious what I'll find.

so I read this and first thing this morning my local bunch seems weirdly skiddish ....

but that might just be because Bucky is back LOL.

😁

PS: all day I'm hearing some pops....did they start early or something? and what's up w/your deer?