..trump has Covid-19

RedZone

8 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

They're making public his medical treatment plan? Doesn't that violate protections afforded by HIPPA?

I think he approved the statement, or something along those lines - otherwise I'd guess it would be a severe violation.

The statement came directly from the White House.

I'd say ask Bormio, but he just plays a Dr. on message boards...so don't.

It says he got an 8g dose of a not yet approved experimental antibody treatment within 24 hours of his diagnosis. - If they're jumping to that right away they must be very worried due to being fat and old that he had a real chance to go downhill quickly. 

Trump not taking hydroxy

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

Seems ripe for misinformation. But that seems to be the norm for quite a while now regarding politics in general.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/02/white-house-reveals-trumps-coronavirus-treatment-says-he-is-fatigued-but-in-good-spirits.html

Lists Vitamin D, melatonin, aspirin, and the experimental antibody treatment.

Statement is legit though, tweeted out by McEnany.

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

This white house? More like every white house admin

we have never seen anything like the lying Trump White House..... just don't even say a word.... we all know the truth

meantime my neighborhood is crisis with this shit 

Fuckin religious fanatics infecting all of us. motherfuckers 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I feel like it's NOT good........just don't see how it could be.

He's sick!

exactly 

he is not going in for fun... his wife does not need a hospital... 

We need teh truth... do we need Pence to take over for now? 

Trump is all about image, visuals. If he's going to the hospital, he is sick

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, noonereal said:

we have never seen anything like the lying Trump White House..... just don't even say a word.... we all know the truth

meantime my neighborhood is crisis with this shit 

Fuckin religious fanatics infecting all of us. motherfuckers 

And the Obama and Clinton WH were soooo transparent...

GTFO

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

They're making public his medical treatment plan? Doesn't that violate protections afforded by HIPPA?

HIPAA protects personal health information from being shared without permission, but if he (or designated handlers) approve the statement that was put out, then its legal.  You could also make an argument that given his place in society, it could also be considered "need to know", which is also permissible.

Also most of the fines and punishments for violations are based on the violator profitting or intentional harming someone with intentional misuse of the information, like if I sold your information to insurance companies, who then denied all of your claims, cancelled your plan or flat out refused to let you enroll  based on what they found out from that info, I would face hefty fines.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, noonereal said:

he walked out... 

Hopefully he recovers, but the American people who support this person need to really think about voting for someone that may not be able to finish out 1 term...before we give him a second.

Herman Cain went downhill very quickly and he was the same age as Trump.

Hopefully the fatigue and fever he has is the most this gets to; if it progresses further, at his age and weight and poor diet - the risk that Pence takes over is very real.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Hopefully he recovers, but .....  just stop

You've been, for months, saying Biden is sick/dying/demented, etc. with literally no proof other than your quack-ass opinion.

This is an actual issue where the discussion has merit. This also happens to be a serious disease that you...a supposed doctor has downplayed and brushed off for months. 

So yes, the American people need to really think about the irresponsible actions that have taken place over the last year that built up to today.

But, but, but, quit being such a hypocritical schmuck, Dr. Quack. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

You've been, for months, saying Biden is sick/dying/demented, etc. with literally no proof other than your quack-ass opinion.

This is an actual issue where the discussion has merit. This also happens to be a serious disease that you...a supposed doctor has downplayed and brushed off for months. 

So yes, the American people need to really think about the irresponsible actions that have taken place over the last year that built up to today.

But, but, but, quit being such a hypocritical schmuck, Dr. Quack. 

There is plenty of video evidence that Biden’s mental acuity has declined.  So much that a lot of Democrats admit it - they just don’t care.  The disease is serious.  But lockdowns over and over are not a solution, that just drag the dying and economic disaster out indefinitely.

• Confused 1