..trump has Covid-19

RedZone

21 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

They are very few people in that category. For the previous 22 seasons I have attended live football. This year I am not. I am willing to sacrifice my own desires until we have an effective treatment to ensure my life and help protect others. 

I keep telling you, you need to avoid bars till this is under control. I have said this for your own good. But if you choose to do it and get Covid-19 and die or suffer very serious illness it's on you because you are an adult and make your own decisions. 

If Trump perishes from this I will post thoughts and prayers to his family, but I can't say I feel any sorrow for him. He has been a reckless man who has endangered both himself and others. He has done this because he thinks that the rules of the world don't apply to him. Well guess what? The virus does not give a damn about who you are. 

Well take your insincere thoughts and prayers and shove them

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Well take your insincere thoughts and prayers and shove them

What I said in my post was 100% accurate. I have no sympathy for DJT. If he dies he dies, if he lives he lives. I have no real beef with his family. They have been under the influence of a reckless, evil man and his impact on them is duly noted. 

I am nothing if not an honest man. It is one of the reasons I intensely dislike you guy. But I suppose you, the duck doctor, are not capable of comprehending that. Carry on ...

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

What I said in my post was 100% accurate. I have no sympathy for DJT. If he dies he dies, if he lives he lives. I have no real beef with his family. They have been under the influence of a reckless, evil man and his impact on them is duly noted. 

I am nothing if not an honest man. It is one of the reasons I intensely dislike you guy. But I suppose you, the duck doctor, are not capable of comprehending that. Carry on ...

Honesty doesn’t  involve posting insincere thoughts and prayers.  Concha has you pegged perfectly.  As I did a long time ago.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Honesty doesn’t  involve posting insincere thoughts and prayers.  Concha has you pegged perfectly.  As I did a long time ago.

Believe whatever the hell you want. I frankly don't give a damn. Neither your nor Concha are individuals I would ever, under any circumstances, associate with. You, like the guy you support are vile human beings. You are certainly not one I would waste my time with. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Believe whatever the hell you want. I frankly don't give a damn. Neither your nor Concha are individuals I would ever, under any circumstances, associate with. You, like the guy you support are vile human beings. You are certainly not one I would waste my time with. 

I wouldn't worry too much about the bormio's of the world/forum.

Their feelings are currently badly hurt.

They can't/won't understand that some people despise trump as much as they idolize trump.

...trump will probably survive and the sheep here will be right back in action along with trump in a couple weeks....dumb as ever, maybe even dumber with even less shame.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

You are an intellectually dishonest leftist pig.  

Truth.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Trump has certainly brought us all together. 😕

Putin reads things like this, smiles at a job well done and thinks to himself, "another devil gets his pitch folk." 

29 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You lack substance, are delusional, and are an evil man that supports a like minded evil character. I am a proud leftist and have never denied that. What's dishonest about that? 

Gee, I dunno.

Howsabout your bullshit delusional fantasies?

And I'd love to hear all about how I'm evil from the who posts communist pablum.

How many people in this world have been helped by communism?

• Thumbs Down 1

41 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Trump has certainly brought us all together. 😕

Putin reads things like this, smiles at a job well done and thinks to himself, "another devil gets his pitch folk." 

Russia, Russia, Russia! Too funny. Obama was worse by far. We just didn’t destroy America in a pathetic attempt to overthrow him nor a complicit media to cover it up if we tried. In my opinion, You’re being intellectually dishonest if you think that Trump and Russia are the problems here. I beleove that you know the truth, but you hate the man (and have apparently for some time), and you are entrenched in your position to the point, like many (dwindling) others, have become never Trumpers. He’ll never do anything right in your eyes. It’s sad.

48 minutes ago, noonereal said:

America where are you now? Don't you care about your sons and daughters?

Folks don't want to come here anymore thanks to Donny. We are no longer that shining beacon on the hill.

We are the Monster. 

Great vid. But your statement is one big made up lie. People would come flooding in here by the 10s of millions if we’d let them. Just stop with the drama. Happy Sunday, btw. Hope you’re enjoying. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

America where are you now? Don't you care about your sons and daughters?

Folks don't want to come here anymore thanks to Donny. We are no longer that shining beacon on the hill.

We are the Monster. 

Good, We’re over populated as we speak now, pls stay home, 

maybe I won’t keep getting underbided on my estimates and have to low ball on all my jobs

21 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Doctors saying Trump might be released tomorrow.  Official Washington in mourning 

lucky man... good to be king

I just hope he stops his arrogant anti mask political stunt. 

Seems he got the bejesus scared out of him so hopefully... I mean, how fuckin hard is it to wear a damned mask? 

i'll tell you what pisses me off, fat Christie here in NJ. Checked himself in to a hospital. Nice. How does one check themselves into a hospital. It's not like Motel 6. 

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

wow! what a great job for pocket change if you are retired or just want to keep busy. I'd like to take a job like that to fill in. Exercise and you get a few dollars. Very cool. 

That’s cool kill ur self over $80 while the contractor is probably profiting $800 of your work and people fucking give in and accept this job , I’m finna open up my own Teamsters chapter for Craigslist contractors 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

lucky man... good to be king

I just hope he stops his arrogant anti mask political stunt. 

Seems he got the bejesus scared out of him so hopefully... I mean, how fuckin hard is it to wear a damned mask? 

i'll tell you what pisses me off, fat Christie here in NJ. Checked himself in to a hospital. Nice. How does one check themselves into a hospital. It's not like Motel 6. 

He won’t need to wear a mask if goes away.  Can’t catch it, can’t transmit it.  

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s cool kill ur self over $80 while the contractor is probably profiting $800 of your work and people fucking give in and accept this job , I’m finna open up my own Teamsters chapter for Craigslist contractors 

let me tell you, you get to a stage in life when money id not that important, you have waht you need and just keeping busy with a job is a choice not a need. No pressures, no deadlines, no sales targets, no payrolls to meet, no taxes to keep records for....