..trump has Covid-19

RedZone

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The media is wetting themselves with the idea that Trump is really sick and might die.  Rampant speculation about everything.   They think they are entitled to a moment by moment accounting of his condition and treatment.  They, and we, are not.  He is the President, but HIPAA still applies.  The doctors are giving briefings to inform.  They are not required to answer every question or act of speculation.  The media needs to calm down (but they are so excited it is hard for them).

Pelosi is salivating that she maybe president 

39 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The media is wetting themselves with the idea that Trump is really sick and might die.  Rampant speculation about everything.   They think they are entitled to a moment by moment accounting of his condition and treatment.  They, and we, are not.  He is the President, but HIPAA still applies.  The doctors are giving briefings to inform.  They are not required to answer every question or act of speculation.  The media needs to calm down (but they are so excited it is hard for them).

536-5362679_donald-duck-doctor-clipart.p

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Ivanka things she is next in line. (she really does) 

I heard that if Trump loses the election Ivanka said that she will probably not stay in the white house, even though her and Jared are responsible for peace in the middle east and when they go so does the peace.  But that is not the real problem.  The real problem is Hunter Biden and all the corrupt and illegal behavior.  Stay focused brother on the important stuff.

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This administration is a den of despicable liars. 

I can't wait for this ........... to end. 

Bring back integrity to the White House. 

We can't even get an honest answer to our presidents condition.  

Nothing is honest and open, nothing. 

Hes fine. 

47 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This administration is a den of despicable liars. 

I can't wait for this ........... to end. 

Bring back integrity to the White House. 

We can't even get an honest answer to our presidents condition.  

Nothing is honest and open, nothing. 

It is exactly the way the Kremlin or Hitler's Germany must have been. For all intents and purposes, while we don't have one formally, there is a Ministry of Propaganda in charge of this White House's communications. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

It is exactly the way the Kremlin or Hitler's Germany must have been. For all intents and purposes, while we don't have one formally, there is a Ministry of Propaganda in charge of this White House's communications. 

Exactly correct. 

McConnell is the enabler. He has a special place in hell waiting. 

17 minutes ago, noonereal said:

little buddy, I like ya but this post is the kind of stupidity that we now have in teh white house. It's insanity. 

This dude has a VERY fragile mind.

He's got himself convinced that Trump is ever bit as tough and strong as he portrays himself as.

The reality is, he seems to have a very long illness ahead of him. Within 2 days of showing symptoms he was given supplemental oxygen and admitted to the hospital - he's been given an experimental cocktail and remdesivir which is generally given once a patient is close to critical. 

I'm sure some of the treatments have been preventative but they don't give you the heavy stuff like that unless they're very concerned with your condition.

All signs point to Mark Meadows being the unnamed source that told reporters his condition was very bad 24 hours ago and the next 48 are critical to his recovery, and that there's not even much of a path to a speedy recovery at this point. 

In the pea brain of HSFBfan, all is fine, nothing to be concerned about at all. Weak, fragile mind on that guy.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

All signs point to Mark Meadows being the unnamed source that told reporters his condition was very bad 24 hours ago and the next 48 are critical to his recovery, and that there's not even much of a path to a speedy recovery at this point. 

See the link I provided in the post above yours. It was Mark Meadows.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

The trump sheep here are still in disbelief this is happening.......they are over the map.

This is very much real.

Everyone here knows why trump is currently at Walter Reed. You don't need the Media or RedZone keeping you posted.

The sad thing is, just as he brought this on others, he brought it on himself. He drank his own damn Kool Aid. SHMDFH, what a moron!

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Would u say that to the same people who stayed home never went anywhere did anything and got this

Just wondering 

They are very few people in that category. For the previous 22 seasons I have attended live football. This year I am not. I am willing to sacrifice my own desires until we have an effective treatment to ensure my life and help protect others. 

I keep telling you, you need to avoid bars till this is under control. I have said this for your own good. But if you choose to do it and get Covid-19 and die or suffer very serious illness it's on you because you are an adult and make your own decisions. 

If Trump perishes from this I will post thoughts and prayers to his family, but I can't say I feel any sorrow for him. He has been a reckless man who has endangered both himself and others. He has done this because he thinks that the rules of the world don't apply to him. Well guess what? The virus does not give a damn about who you are. 

• Like 1