..trump has Covid-19

RedZone

12 hours ago, concha said:

There is no such thing as free health care you moron.

Many low information people will never understand that...Some years ago a Dr me, "this Socialized and or free healthcare for all" will not hurt Drs too much,but will hurt patients"...Guy was right.... for those who understand medical protocols it's even more clear...

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Wear a mask.

Jesus, this doctor just dodged, about 3 times answering whether Trump was "ever on oxygen at any point."

He made a point to say he's not currently on oxygen, but damn...his evasiveness was incredible, he was not willing to give an outright "no" that Trump was never on oxygen.

I can't believe this idiot got himself to this point due to such carelessness.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Jesus, this doctor just dodged, about 3 times answering whether Trump was "ever on oxygen at any point."

He made a point to say he's not currently on oxygen, but damn...his evasiveness was incredible, he was not willing to give an outright "no" that Trump was never on oxygen.

Pence tested negative, thank God. The last thing we need is for him to go down too. What a fuckin crisis this maskless shit has caused.

Christie is down:https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/03/chris-christie-tests-positive-for-coronavirus.html

Poor fat fuck, he is not a good person to have caught his. I hope it's mild because the guy is high risk. 

--------------------

I think we can assume from that TRump has been on oxygen. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Like Biden dodging as many in debate....Trump will be fine and win..

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

I saw that.....impressive Walter Reed staff all wearing masks too. Such a production when just the head cheese telling the truth would have been sufficient.....

I wonder just how many people donald j trump has infected?

13 hours ago, RedZone said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/scotus-nomination-coronavirus-superspreader-white-house-senator-mike-lee-b749466.html

White House SCOTUS announcement is suspected as Covid super-spreader event as video shows infected senator hugging attendees

The White House staged a super-spreader event to celebrate their nominee in hopes that they could seat her on the court in time to hear their case for why America's health insurance regulation should be destroyed.

"They were careless people... they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess they had made.”                                                                                                                                                      -- F.S.F.

The president, heading for Walter Reed medical center.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

The media is wetting themselves with the idea that Trump is really sick and might die.  Rampant speculation about everything.   They think they are entitled to a moment by moment accounting of his condition and treatment.  They, and we, are not.  He is the President, but HIPAA still applies.  The doctors are giving briefings to inform.  They are not required to answer every question or act of speculation.  The media needs to calm down (but they are so excited it is hard for them).