More than 20 games cancelled in Dallas.

RedZone

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Hope IMG/Duncanville makes the list soon...

Why so salty?
It is arguably the best regional matchup this season of nationally ranked teams. It offers intrigue to see if Texas can walk the talk.

I couldn’t care less about these teams but as an objective fan of national high school football I think it’s great these teams are playing. 
Props to @GardenStateBaller for making it happen.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Why so salty?
It is arguably the best regional matchup this season of nationally ranked teams. It offers intrigue to see if Texas can walk the talk.

I couldn’t care less about these teams but as an objective fan of national high school football I think it’s great these teams are playing. 
Props to @GardenStateBaller for making it happen.

Love or hate him , more of the latter but he ain’t usually bullshiiting , I’ve seen all these top coaches personally reach out to GSB to get these games put together 

@RedZoneis just mad he posted a thread about Louisiana football and @Frosty4024 was the only one to comment in thread, which was out of sympathy cause RZ was just replying to himself all thread

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Love or hate him , more of the latter but he ain’t usually bullshiiting , I’ve seen all these top coaches personally reach out to GSB to get these games put together 

@RedZoneis just mad he posted a thread about Louisiana football and @Frosty4024 was the only one to comment in thread, which was out of sympathy cause RZ was just replying to himself all thread

Ummm....I'm originally from Louisiana.  I do respond to post on Louisiana football.

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Hard to believe texball would let a guy like that hold his gun.

It doesn't go with the theme of the weekend.

..gardenstateballer is obviously out of his element on several levels.

You better be careful what you say about PGL unless you want GSB to pop a cap In ur ass

lmao GSB is with @Texasballno less than an hour and Already turned GSB into Denzel Washington, someone tell GSB it’s a football game not training day

• Thanks 1