Voter suppression, intimidation, fraud etc

Nolebull813

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Barr breaks with Trump on claims of fraud - https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/528240-barr-breaks-with-trump-on-claims-of-fraud

DAMN!!!! Just DAMN!!!!!

But, but, but all of that twitter evidence!!!

bgw

What’s the over/under odds for his removal for telling the truth. Even trumps bottom bitch just turned on him😁

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

This shit show is convoluted as hell. 
Waiting on Conchita to defend it  

bgw

@concha

talk about shit shows...did you see Trump's 46 minutes rant yesterday??..none of the networks covered it because it was all lies...he's reduced to Facebook to spread his fantasy lies...how f*in embarrassing is this clown to our nation...a month after the election and this moron is still looking for excuses why he got his ass kicked?!...f*in LOSER POS...🙄

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

talk about shit shows...did you see Trump's 46 minutes rant yesterday??..no of the networks covered it because it was all lies...he's reduced to Facebook to spread his fantasy lies...how f8in embarrassing is this clown to our nation...a noth after the election and this moron is still looking for excuses why he got his ass kicked?!...f*in LOSER POS...🙄

Talk about shit shows... did you see Trump's 46 minutes rant yesterday?? None of the networks covered it because it was all lies. He's reduced to Facebook to spread his fantasy lies...how f8in embarrassing is this clown to our nation...(This sentence is so fucked up I cant correct it) A month after the election and this moron is still looking for excuses as to why he got his ass kicked?!...  F*in LOSER POS...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

talk about shit shows...did you see Trump's 46 minutes rant yesterday??..no of the networks covered it because it was all lies...he's reduced to Facebook to spread his fantasy lies...how f*in embarrassing is this clown to our nation...a month after the election and this moron is still looking for excuses why he got his ass kicked?!...f*in LOSER POS...🙄

No I missed it! Is it available for reviewing? That would be rich!!!

bgw

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

it's was kind of sad to be honest...I didn't see it all of it but apparently he got all his conspiracies in and embarrassed this country by falsely claiming the election was rigged with no proof...as his minions wave American flags and cheer him on...our Patriots!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

it's was kind of sad to be honest...I didn't see it all of it but apparently he got all his conspiracies in and embarrassed this country by falsely claiming the election was rigged with no proof...as his minions wave American flags and cheer him on...our Patriots!

God seriously slow down a read what you type before you post it.

WTF does this mean? .I didn't see it all of it but apparently he got all his conspiracies in

• Haha 1

Washington Post has it.... I’ll watch later. 

bgw

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Binko_Binks said:

God seriously slow down a read what you type before you post it.

WTF does this mean? .I didn't see it all of it but apparently he got all his conspiracies in

yea...the "data dumps"....the ballots "floating in rivers"....dead people voting...you know..all the  reasons why you still can't determine who won the election...🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Yes it is. I just watched it. It is frightening, honestly. The man is sick and all his time and energy is going into this nonsense. Not only that, he has all kinds of charts and graphs that he hold up like a psycho. The man hours that went into all this while the country is on auto pilot. 

His family needs to step in or his cabinet needs to remove him, now. 

The guy has flipped his lid. 

Meantime he is holding Covid spreading events daily at White House Christmas parties. 

This is so fucked up. 

The CDC says no one 65 or older should even go out they should have food delivered and this sick piece of shit does not even address the situation.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Yes it is. I just watched it. It is frightening, honestly. The man is sick and all his time and energy is going into this nonsense. Not only that, he has all kinds of charts and graphs that he hold up like a psycho. The man hours that went into all this while the country is on auto pilot. 

His family needs to step in or his cabinet needs to remove him, now. 

The guy has flipped his lid. 

Meantime he is holding Covid spreading events daily at White House Christmas parties. 

This is so fucked up. 

The CDC says no one 65 or older should even go out they should have food delivered and this sick piece of shit does not even address the situation.

Was curious to see if you're soiling yourself continually as per usual.

You are.

Just FYI, you do realize that Covid is on the news and interwebs/social media 24/7 and has been for ages now, right? Trump is not the monolithic state information apparatus of "1984". Also, you do know that the state governors and local mayors have the most power regarding lockdowns etc, right?

It's hilarious how you people on the one hand are monkeys throwing shit at him 24/7 but then act like you'll listen to him and take him seriously on the other.

Pick a fucking story. 😂

Meanwhile, leftist pols who have actual power are proving to be the biggest hypocrites in Christendom. But crickets on that. Shocker, huh?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Don't be a dumbass just to be a dumbass.  The individual efforts (or non efforts) of each state are easily found.

I wasn't. Exactly What is Newsome trying to accomplish. How about the Governor in MI what exactly is she trying to accomplish? 

Don't be a dumbass and say save life's because we both know that to be false. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Binko_Binks said:

I wasn't. Exactly What is Newsome trying to accomplish. How about the Governor in MI what exactly is she trying to accomplish? 

Don't be a dumbass and say save life's because we both know that to be false. 

It does not matter "what exactly" that they are trying to accomplish because, given your "we both know that to be false" comment, you will obviously put any answer up for debate and it will be used to simply take my original statement off subject.  To put things in simple terms for you and to give one basic example:  any individual state that has instituted any sort of mask mandate has been undermined by Trumps words and actions, almost and continually, since day one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rippers said:

It does not matter "what exactly" that they are trying to accomplish because, given your "we both know that to be false" comment, you will obviously put any answer up for debate and it will be used to simply take my original statement off subject.  To put things in simple terms for you and to give one basic example:  any individual state that has instituted any sort of mask mandate has been undermined by Trumps words and actions, almost and continually, since day one.

Do you believe it is your constitutional right to choose to wear a mask or not?