Where should i move in 2 years?

Nolebull813

Ok if the Repubs hold the senate then I got 2 years until the next possibility of leaving. If Dems hold all 3 then I gotta go. Lol. I was thinking Canada but I know they are pretty left wing too. Anyone have any real suggestions? No piece of shit responses like the Middle East or Central America please. Real answers only 

I was thinking Canada (West), Poland, Japan and Ireland. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Ok if the Repubs hold the senate then I got 2 years until the next possibility of leaving. If Dems hold all 3 then I gotta go. Lol. I was thinking Canada but I know they are pretty left wing too. Anyone have any real suggestions? No piece of shit responses like the Middle East or Central America please. Real answers only 

Think we should move to mid west , East and west coast turning into a third world country 

Prauge.My brother in law/wife have lived there for 20+years.The people there are mainly conservative.

Aside from the whole being a Muslim thing, you’d love Iran.

Incredible scenery, plenty of industry to work in, and they hate or disgusted by the same sets of people that you are. You can join in on the stoning of a woman that talked back to her husband, or partake in throwing a guy off the roof of a 9 story building just because he’s gay.

Sounds perfect for you.

You can even take the train across the entire country as a vacation, really amazing views of the mountains and the countryside. Get to know the rich history of the Persian lands...Iran 2021 is the spot for you.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Incredible scenery, plenty of industry to work in, and they hate or disgusted by the same sets of people that you are. You can join in on the stoning of a woman that talked back to her husband, or partake in throwing a guy off the roof of a 9 story building just because he’s gay.

Sounds perfect for you.

You can even take the train across the entire country as a vacation, really amazing views of the mountains and the countryside. Get to know the rich history of the Persian lands...Iran 2021 is the spot for you.

I bet the strip joints are fantastic.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Try moving upstairs. Much more sunlight than the basement, which, it's been found, does much good for people. It's worth a try without having to make a huge move. You might consider that to start with...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Try moving upstairs. Much more sunlight than the basement, which, it's been found, does much good for people. It's worth a try without having to make a huge move. You might consider that to start with...

I live in Central Florida, so if there was a basement it would be in the sewer with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 🐢 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DownSouth said:

Sounds perfect for you.

While that all sounds very tempting I think my wife is too Americanized to accept having me throw stones at her when she acts up. 

On the flipside I could take my son to a local roof throwing to remind him that being gay is against the teachings. 

Thanks D Sizzle 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

While that all sounds very tempting I think my wife is too Americanized to accept having me throw stones at her when she acts up. 

On the flipside I could take my son to a local roof throwing to remind him that being gay is against the teachings. 

Thanks D Sizzle 

What do you think would happen if you moved there & your kids trick or treated dressed as a nun or priest?

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Brazil. I read that their President also thinks that Covid-19 is a hoax and that the media are out to get him. 

• Haha 2

NB....you asked for honest sincere answers...so after some consideration...here's mine...

There is a group of us who are committed to dividing up the USA into 6 separate countries.  West Coast, Southwest (excluding Texas), Northeast, Deep South, Middle Valley Lakes and Texas.

This could be accomplished by giving Alaska to Canada...giving Florida and the Keys to Cuba...and simply ignoring Hawaii.

These 6 countries would be autonomous and self-governed.

You could pick whichever one most suited your political philosophy.  It makes perfect sense...cause anyway you cut it...there is NO United States of America anymore.  That is something I don't believe you would argue.

If you seriously decide you're interested in joining us...I could get you a Green cap with the mantra..."Greatness Thru Division".

Think on it...

Rufus>>

• Like 2

On 11/6/2020 at 11:07 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Who’s coming with me 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/6/2020 at 11:07 AM, Nolebull813 said:

St George, Scotland or the Isle of Skye....

Considering Canada already has protections for gay and trans people written, universal Healthcare for all, and etc. I figure the loons that have been playing the limp biscuit game back here for a few years now would never consider going there. Seems counter intuitive tbh, of course, these same folks have never been at the top of the intelligence meter either, so, hell, head on up to Canada and get your sphincter smashed by a protected trans male or female. Pick your poison. 

Going by what I've seen back here, you guys need an authoritarian government where one guy tells you what color underoos to wear on which day. Probably the best type choice is a military dictatorship? Thailand? 

Don't let the door hit ya where those protected Canadian trannies might split ya if you choose poorly.