Not my President, impeach 46

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

All I know is biden is gonna get the Trump treatment, better hope joe doesn’t eat two pieces of cake or it’s over , that mother fuckers getting impeached 

No, I don’t think Republicans will go after him.  The deck is currently stacked in the wrong direction for there to be any sort of attempt at justice.

Just wait, if he holds on too long, he’ll either have an unfortunate accident or they’ll pull the 25th amendment.  

Problem is, Kamala Harris is worse.  If Biden is like the flu, then she’s like Covid.

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ur an idiot, get ready for isis to make its comeback 

Relax man, it’s going to be a boring, gridlocked 4 years - but our dignity throughout the rest of the world will be restored and he’ll be just fine keeping our adversaries at a distance.

Trump was and will always be a chaos agent. America wasn’t built for people like that to have that amount of power.

This is a return to normal. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Relax man, it’s going to be a boring, gridlocked 4 years - but our dignity throughout the rest of the world will be restored and he’ll be just fine keeping our adversaries at a distance.

Trump was and will always be a chaos agent. America wasn’t built for people like that to have that amount of power.

Biden is way more corrupt then a Trump is, if you can’t see that sorry but ur retarded 

3 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Closing in on Marxism is not normal....Joe will not be in charge as the LEFT now own, control and dictate,what those who voted for him think.....he will do...Those Cubans knew what "crook Biden"....and the left really are about....

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Closing in on Marxism is not normal....Joe will not be in charge as the LEFT now own, control and dictate,what those who voted for him think.....he will do...Those Cubans knew what "crook Biden"....and the left really are about....

Oh stop listening to Mark Levin and Michael Savage so much.

Biden is President. Full stop. He has the power, not AOC or Bernie or whoever.

Biden is a centrist, traditional Democrat that is closer to a traditional Republican than Trump is to one. 

To think he’ll let a couple loud voices that are either very young or lost to Joe for the nomination, take over and hijack his Presidency and legacy is just right wing paranoia getting to you.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Oh stop listening to Mark Levin and Michael Savage so much.

Biden is President. Full stop. He has the power, not AOC or Bernie or whoever.

Biden is a centrist, traditional Democrat that is closer to a traditional Republican than Trump is to one. 

To think he’ll let a couple loud voices that are either very young or lost to Joe for the nomination, take over and hijack his Presidency and legacy is just right wing paranoia getting to you.

Like both....Biden will be controlled and a Centrist, we differ there..PS Levin and Savage as loud as they are are,at times, usually are spot on...Not many can or will debate Levin nor has he been proven wrong with his facts or Constitutional knowledge...I also firmly believe that Biden and his Son are corrupt and sold out America for money by using his office as VP....That said,I respect your ability to post like a man without being a fool or language pig....

3 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Like both....Biden will be controlled and a Centrist, we differ there..PS Levin and Savage as loud as they are are,at times, usually are spot on...Not many can or will debate Levin nor has he been proven wrong with his facts or Constitutional knowledge...I also firmly believe that Biden and his Son are corrupt and sold out America for money by using his office as VP....That said,I respect your ability to post like a man without being a fool or language pig....

You lost, mentally you’re in a unhealthy place. 

Please continue with the butthurt. 

bgw

• Like 1

6 hours ago, On2whls said:

No, I don’t think Republicans will go after him.  The deck is currently stacked in the wrong direction for there to be any sort of attempt at justice.

Just wait, if he holds on too long, he’ll either have an unfortunate accident or they’ll pull the 25th amendment.  

Problem is, Kamala Harris is worse.  If Biden is like the flu, then she’s like Covid.

Et Tu On2Whls?  Attempt at justice for what?  Shouldn't he at least get in office and then actually do something wrong first?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Biden is way more corrupt then a Trump is, if you can’t see that sorry but ur retarded 

You’ll find out how corrupt Trump (and his family) is with how quickly he’s locked up.  Plus he owes $421,000,000 (much of this to Russia and Saudi Arabia) which is due in the next four years.  Putin will have his ass. Maybe a family member, too.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Luckily...Biden and Harris are CONTROL agents.....

(Smile)

Rufus>>

America loses with both Biden or Trump. Both were bad choices. Biden winning may not be the worst thing for Republicans. People will get upset once gas prices go way up, jobs go to China, police get defunded, our borders are opened, and people are getting taxed up the yingyang. I expect Republicans to gain seats at the next midterm election. 
This election was a referendum against Trump, not Republicans. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I don't ever recall Americans taking to the streets to celebrate a political victory in mass like this before.

Very cool. 

I’m 73 years old and was born in D. C. where I still live in the suburbs.

I was downtown today blowing my horn and cheering with several hundred thousand others.  Not even the Super Bowl (late ‘80 championship), Major League Baseball for the Nationals (last year) or hockey (Capitals several years) were anything like this.  

There will be dead batteries from so many horns honking!  All worth it.

Watch Joe and Kamala tonight in 50 minutes.  They are honking in Wilmington, too!

I hate Trump and what he tried to do to our country.  There will be celebrations when he goes to jail, too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1