Georgia State Title games

TheMaximumHornetSting

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

That was 2018 and while we had potential, we were a hot mess for that game.  I don't get mad often but I was mad at them that game.  Most lackadaisical no effort no interest game I had seen in over 10 years.  It was pathetic.  All that talent and no team spirit and no drive.

You are also reading too much into the 2016 game vs IMG.  New coach trying to turn the team 180 degrees from where it had been.  Moved players around and it was the first game in those positions for many.  We didn't gel until the 3rd game at least.  As an example, the center/QB combo that had played together since dirt got split up and the center moved to guard.  Sure enough, we had I think 3 fumbles on snaps at least two of which were when we were in the red zone or close to it.

We lost both of those games to be sure.  We beat BC most years based on what I saw.  We go 4-6 against IMG.  They are a tough nut with their size, or least in 2016.  They were 2" taller and 20lbs heavier than the Falcons line that year.

No reason Buford Lee colquitt Grayson   Aren’t playing a B Level private, like a BNU team or a team of that caliber every year 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NJ already proved itself vs GAs best in 2018. The Top 2-4 in GA 6A/7A can compete vs anyone in the USA minus the Tier 1s. 

Remember IMG vs Grayson in 2016. Grayson ran the table after losing 26-7 to the Ascenders. 

Ill take lee buford warner robins pierce and oconee over anybody in jersey

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NJ already proved itself vs GAs best in 2018. The Top 2-4 in GA 6A/7A can compete vs anyone in the USA minus the Tier 1s. 

Remember IMG vs Grayson in 2016. Grayson ran the table after losing 26-7 to the Ascenders. 

Grayson Lost to Colquitt and Lowndes the year they lost to Bergen... 

NJ's only other win over GA is SPP over Blessed Trinity