Trump will not attend....

DBP66

Donald Trump Will Not Attend Joe Biden's Inauguration

Paige Lavender

·Senior Editor, Breaking News, HuffPost

Fri, January 8, 2021, 10:54 AM EST

President Donald Trump officially announced he will not be attending President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration on Jan. 20.

Trump tweeted the announcement Friday.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

48m

To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.

The announcement was no surprise; Trump has railed against the results of the election for the last two months, pushing conspiracy theories and misinformation about voter fraud while insisting he’d defeated Biden.

Biden won both the popular vote, with more than 81 million votes cast in his favor, and the Electoral College vote. Congress certified the Electoral College votes early Thursday morning, after the process was initially disrupted by a mob of Trump supporters who breached Capitol security.

In a video shared on social media Thursday evening, more than 24 hours after the riot at the Capitol occurred, Trump finally acknowledged that Biden would be taking over the presidency on Jan. 20.

Presidents typically attend the inauguration ceremonies of their successors in order to help facilitate a peaceful transition of power.

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Paige Lavender

President Donald Trump officially announced he will not be attending President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration on Jan. 20.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

48m

To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.

The announcement was no surprise; Trump has railed against the results of the election for the last two months, pushing conspiracy theories and misinformation about voter fraud while insisting he’d defeated Biden.

Biden won both the popular vote, with more than 81 million votes cast in his favor, and the Electoral College vote. Congress certified the Electoral College votes early Thursday morning, after the process was initially disrupted by a mob of Trump supporters who breached Capitol security.

In a video shared on social media Thursday evening, more than 24 hours after the riot at the Capitol occurred, Trump finally acknowledged that Biden would be taking over the presidency on Jan. 20.

Presidents typically attend the inauguration ceremonies of their successors in order to help facilitate a peaceful transition of power.

You surprised? I’m not. There have been very few people in the history of people that were bigger POS than Donald Trump!! He needs to be taken to the Train Station!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lol. You guys get up in arms about a Huff Post article. 

And if he doesn’t go, so what? You don’t even want him there. You pussies get upset over anything. 

and a moron like you has no problem when you boy plays the sore loser and makes history by not attending?? ...figures...you're all a bunch of clowns with no morals...🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Trump announced that he wouldn't attend. The Huffington Post merely reports the story and Nolebull813 thinks that they are the actual subject.

It's as if the depths of his ineptitude and clownery haven't yet reached the sea floor.

The education levels and thought process of the average trumper and average ISIS member have to be very similar....scary!

Unreadable and moronic stuff.....total waste of time and time is precise

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's so on brand for braindead Nolebull813 to not understand the implications of Trump's actions.

"Whatever, man! God! You guys whine about everything! Sheesh!"

Why do you want him there? What is his role and what will he be doing? Don’t give me some scripted answer. Why do you think his presence is needed and what it would mean to the event?

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

And if he doesn’t go, so what? You don’t even want him there. You pussies get upset over anything. 

You don't understand how important these things are and how difficult it is to run a democracy and how fragile these things can be. 

I don't know what to tell you. Get an education or die trying. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

You don't understand how important these things are and how difficult it is to run a democracy and how fragile these things can be. 

I don't know what to tell you. Get an education or die trying. 

The guy is a complete boob.

He has never read any history books and certainty doesn't understand how destructive Trump has been to America in the last 4 years.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s the President of the United States. He’s obligated to the duties of his job. Right now, he’s acting like a child.

How are you not seeing that there is something wrong with him? http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com

50 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

It’s the President of the United States. He’s obligated to the duties of his job. Right now, he’s acting like a child.

How are you not seeing that there is something wrong with him? http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com

That was some grade A comedy in that link.  Lol. Donald Trump has always been a comedian. I don’t care what personality he has, he pushed a conservative agenda and tried his damn hardest to save America from itself. 

When God was being ridiculed and gays were being elevated to heroes, that is some dark ass times. It’s ok to kill babies, mutate your body into the other gender, at the same time religious liberties are being violated at an all time high. 

The mindset where they are indoctrinating the youth with poison. Teaching kids to hate America. Trump said to hell with that bullshit. Love your country. You can find dark chapters in every country in the world. There is no reason to hate America because of things that happened before you were born. 

He was trying to restore a sense of pride, hope, love, and prosperity. Unemployment was at an all time low. The economy was booming. Everything was great for everyone. Only internet trolls who are permanent upset were unhappy. 

If you can’t see that then you are just a partisan hack that is to biased too take serious 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

That was some grade A comedy in that link.  Lol. Donald Trump has always been a comedian. I don’t care what personality he has, he pushed a conservative agenda and tried his damn hardest to save America from itself. 

When God was being ridiculed and gays were being elevated to heroes, that is some dark ass times. It’s ok to kill babies, mutate your body into the other gender, at the same time religious liberties are being violated at an all time high. 

The mindset where they are indoctrinating the youth with poison. Teaching kids to hate America. Trump said to hell with that bullshit. Love your country. You can find dark chapters in every country in the world. There is no reason to hate America because of things that happened before you were born. 

He was trying to restore a sense of pride, hope, love, and prosperity. Unemployment was at an all time low. The economy was booming. Everything was great for everyone. Only internet trolls who are permanent upset were unhappy. 

If you can’t see that then you are just a partisan hack that is to biased too take serious 

Thank you. 

I’ve just never been able to see the gracious rhetoric of our President and his supporters in that light before. I’ve been led to believe that he is a narcissistic, sociopath, with an ego the size of Texas. I really should learn to be more open-minded with my judgement and what I pay attention to.

You have made it oh so much easier to see that he has uncovered the corruption of our two-faced government and truly wants what is best for Americans.

I did not know I was a clueless, partisan hack, chink that was too biased to take seriously for not speaking english or seeing this wondrous rising of our country. My voice has no say here so I will just go back where I came from and support our President in hopes he truly makes America great again 😌

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Paige Lavender

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

48m

John Adams, John Quincy Adams and Andrew Johnson did not attend either..

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Many Dems, according to Rush, are scared to death...Trump has the goods on many and  could pardon people that may have data ....More at stake than many realize...

The biggest thing at stake is for Dems to leave Trump in a position that he could run again.  No telling what the political climate will be 4 years from now.  We’re likely in for some financially difficult times.  It’s China’s time on top now and they’ll take every advantage of the US that they can.  Right or wrong, the administration in place always gets the blame.  

If they don’t impeach and also have him convicted, then I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s Epsteined.