Nuclear bomb just went off in Valdosta.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@GardenStateBaller you are a feather on that bird as well. Even though you have tried to distance yourself a little but lets not act like you were flying right along with it.

I read on a high school band forum that North Gwinnett band boosters have been writing checks all over Georgia for new members and that they gladly take the checks but end up at Grayson.  NGdawg claim

I am not reading that fucking thing. Ain’t got time. 😂 I just asked your thoughts.    As far as Garcia goes, it could be as far reaching as losing his amateur status. At minimum, if it’s pro

Posted Images

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Sounds like a Hollywood movie. 

Is it really nuclear if everyone expected it to happen? I agree though that it is big news. I don't think Rush survives this one. Valdosta knew what they were getting and they are getting exactly that now. In the words of Dennis Green "He was who we thought he was"

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohhh so rush being rush,

what’s the big deal, did y’all not think he was gonna funnel the cats TD club 

According to this, he didn't funnel, he stole and then paid it back when he got caught. Pretty much the same thing he did in Colquitt. "OOPS I deposited the check in the wrong account"

4 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

According to this, he didn't funnel, he stole and then paid it back when he got caught. Pretty much the same thing he did in Colquitt. "OOPS I deposited the check in the wrong account"

wtf? That guy got some kind of drug or gambling addiction? Or maybe he is addicted to the poontang

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

is there a spark notes version??? I didn’t even read my deposition, I ain’t about to read some other dudes

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Gentlemen, I will say this... Be very careful what you say publicly about any of this stuff. Don't get yourself subpoenaed. 

That is what I am hearing too. I think that is the reason for the hesitation out of Valdosta right now. They are trying to figure out how to contain this. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

is there a spark notes version??? I didn’t even read my deposition, I ain’t about to read some other dudes

It really is worth reading, but...

Allegedly:

He cashed a check that was supposed to be for advertising.

He asked the Touchdown Club to pay rent for the two quarterbacks that moved in

He asked the Touchdown Club for 10K in cash to use at his discretion with no accountablity.

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Gentlemen, I will say this... Be very careful what you say publicly about any of this stuff. Don't get yourself subpoenaed. 

No truer words, sir.

NO TRUER WORDS.

Rufus>>

16 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

That whole thing is some crazy ass shit.. Moral of the story is they should have hired a black coach.. just saying

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Allegedly:

He asked the Touchdown Club for 10K in cash to use at his discretion with no accountablity.

So it’s 2018 all over again minus the Advil incident 

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Allegedly:

yeah they pretty much drug RP's life history through the mud..sheesh