Nuclear bomb just went off in Valdosta.

HooverOutlaw

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Guy on the Georgia site posted Garcia by GHSA rules should have been suspended for 1 year. Wonder how deep this runs. 

How deep do you think it runs? You seem to know him better than all but a few benefactors here, what do you think? 

Many on the vent are saying it’s people with axes to grind.

Poor rush. Just an all around swell guy who everybody is out to get. He should be a salesman because the way he is able to manipulate people and their money is something! 

Or maybe those folks are just not a smart as they tell us all they are. 

One thing is certain and that is the drama the constantly surrounds him is like the dust cloud constantly around PigPen. 

12 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

How deep do you think it runs? You seem to know him better than all but a few benefactors here, what do you think? 

Many on the vent are saying it’s people with axes to grind.

Poor rush. Just an all around swell guy who everybody is out to get. He should be a salesman because the way he is able to manipulate people and their money is something! 

Or maybe those folks are just not a smart as they tell us all they are. 

One thing is certain and that is the drama the constantly surrounds him is like the dust cloud constantly around PigPen. 

I think he gets fired. But my question is more about has Garcia been illegal the entire time. 

I posted back in August Garcia would be trouble for all involved. 

I think others still have trouble coming.

By GHSA rules if Garcia received money from the Valdosta booster club at that point he was done for 1 full year. I don't know if his family  received money or not.  I have not read but a few of the 60 pages. But it sounds like several may be fired. Ole Rodemaker may have a case yet. 

Does the report say if money transferred hands?

Have you read it? 

You might have Valdosta and Grayson forfeit games.  Because it sounds like if a player for each team was paid they were illegal for 1 year.

The players could pull the Cam Newton deal and tell the GHSA they no nothing about any money. 

9 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I think he gets fired. But my question is more about has Garcia been illegal the entire time. 

By GHSA rules if Garcia received money from the Valdosta booster club at that point he was done for 1 full year. I don't know if his family  received money or not.  I have not read but a few of the 60 pages. But it sounds like several may be fired. Ole Rodemaker may have a case yet. 

Have you read it? 

You might have Valdosta and Grayson forfeit games.  Because it sounds like if a player for each team was paid they were illegal for 1 year.

The players could pull the Cam Newton deal and tell the GHSA they no nothing about any money. 

From what I could gather from the deposition is that money was asked for and apparently raised for the purpose of 2500 to the Garcias for rent and 850 for Amari for rent. Whether or not any money made it to them or was used in some other manner by Rush seems to be kind of unknown or unanswered in there. I could have missed something though. Its long and detailed. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Have you read it? 

I am not reading that fucking thing. Ain’t got time. 😂 I just asked your thoughts. 

As far as Garcia goes, it could be as far reaching as losing his amateur status. At minimum, if it’s proven they were given money, they have to pay it back. 

Keep in mind here just how long this has gone on. How many different schools. Benefactors. Kids. Coaches. Mistresses. Lies. Stolen money. Merchandise. 

It’s absolutely crazy that this has gone on so some old, fat dudes with money can slap each other on the back and say they won a couple of state championships! 

The male ego.......

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

It's pretty funny though.. it really could be a full script for an episode spoofing law and order spoofing high school football nonsense lol  Could be a good South Park episode..

That's what I said. The entire thing is a gold mine of comedy. Especially when all the lawyers were talking to each other about reporting everything to the GHSA.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Rush said he recruited in hoover colquitt and valdosta. If only y'all could see everything posted that me and Rufus can see.

All coaches planning on cheating please take a seminar at lee or grayson so you can make sure you get it right

All this is Fake News.  

I blame the Valdosta Touchdown Club....or...at least one of them.

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Rush said he recruited in hoover colquitt and valdosta. If only y'all could see everything posted that me and Rufus can see.

All coaches planning on cheating please take a seminar at lee or grayson so you can make sure you get it right

Does Lee get the same treatment as metro Atlanta?

If a south Georgia team ended up with Garcia after the latest they would forfeit games. 

It would seem the GHSA would be sick of these transfers scandals and do something about it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Have you read it? 

This is unbelievable. I just heard about it and honestly I'm not surprised that Propst hasn't learned from his mistakes. And yes, he paid players to play at Valdosta.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

All this is Fake News.  

I blame the Valdosta Touchdown Club....or...at least one of them.

(Smile)

Rufus>>

Definitely but I thought he was your buddy. All I see is 3 grown men with the maturity level of 13yr old boys. 2 are out for vengeance and one thinks he is a pimp.

Nobody in charge cares about the kids,the program, or the community

59 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Does Lee get the same treatment as metro Atlanta?

If a south Georgia team ended up with Garcia after the latest they would forfeit games. 

It would seem the GHSA would be sick of these transfers scandals and do something about it. 

So far they have been getting the north Ga treatment. They are like the hidden child that a husband has with the housemaid and pays the maid to keep quiet and take care of the child.

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Have you read it? 

It should be forfeited games for the Billy goats. They keep the wins before Garcia so 4-0 season.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Definitely but I thought he was your buddy. All I see is 3 grown men with the maturity level of 13yr old boys. 2 are out for vengeance and one thinks he is a pimp.

Nobody in charge cares about the kids,the program, or the community

Who's my buddy?

I didn't have a problem with Rush when he was at Colquitt...until February 2019.  Once his association with Colquitt football was discontinued...he was no longer a concern for me.  Rush's discretions were documented during his 11 year tenure with Colquitt and eventually he couldn't survive the accumulation of misdeeds...so he was terminated by the School Board and Coach Rogers was hired to replace him.

And if I'm honest...I'm not sure anybody puts a lot of stock in..."what you see".  You didn't have anything to do with the Colquitt program and you don't have anything to do with the Valdosta program...so I "don't see" your credibility.  And like a Wildcat fanatic told me earlier today...Rush is innocent...until proven guilty.

Either way...this crap doesn't bother me at all.  Not my problem.

Rufus>>

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Who's my buddy?

I didn't have a problem with Rush when he was at Colquitt...until February 2019.  Once his association with Colquitt football was discontinued...he was no longer a concern for me.  Rush's discretions were documented during his 11 year tenure with Colquitt and eventually he couldn't survive the accumulation of misdeeds...so he was terminated by the School Board and Coach Rogers was hired to replace him.

And if I'm honest...I'm not sure anybody puts a lot of stock in..."what you see".  You didn't have anything to do with the Colquitt program and you don't have anything to do with the Valdosta program...so I "don't see" your credibility.  And like a Wildcat fanatic told me earlier today...Rush is innocent...until proven guilty.

Either way...this crap doesn't bother me at all.  Not my problem.

Rufus>>

Nub and I have ties with the valdosta program as almost as much as I do with Lowndes. As far as what i see I was talking about the deposition cool your britches.

As far as Colquitt goes i didn't mention them beyond what was said by rush. As far as credibility I have more than you when it comes to Lowndes and Valdosta and with Colquitt when it comes to the risking hawgs which is why I don't throw my name out anywhere.

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Nub and I have ties with the valdosta program as almost as much as I do with Lowndes. As far as what i see I was talking about the deposition cool your britches.

As far as Colquitt goes i didn't mention them beyond what was said by rush. As far as credibility I have more than you when it comes to Lowndes and Valdosta and with Colquitt when it comes to the risking hawgs which is why I don't throw my name out anywhere.

Oh yeah...YOU have more credibility with Colquitt than I do.

And I'd be downright shocked if you have more credibility when it comes to Valdosta than I do.

But you keep right on posting your shit....

Rufus>>

• Like 1