Servite @ Folsom

imaGoodBoyNow

4 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Maybe they didn’t see it because they still have mud in there eyes. https://youtu.be/XikraGFXp0Q

Dear member,

Please delete your post.  This content has not been fact checked and has been reported to our subcommittee on hate speech.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and please pay your 2021 annual dues which are past due. 

-The Comish

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

Please delete your post.  This content has not been fact checked and has been reported to our subcommittee on hate speech.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and please pay your 2021 annual dues which are past due. 

-The Comish

Dear Commish,

In response to your allegations of non-fact checked post I submitted said post to the non-partisan Association of Football Ass Woopings. The ten board members unanimously concluded that said game was an A1 Certified Ass Wooping and denied your request for removal.

As per your request for delinquent dues I have contacted my accountant to make payment of $1.00 plus the $0.02 late fee.

Yours truly,

Norcalnut

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

On paper this is Servite's best team ever. It pains me to say I would give them the nod. 

Servite by 3.

Thats because you have no idea of what Dela would have brought to the table this year . Going off your past posts , you thinking Dela would be down this season because they lost a couple of players , showed that you really don't follow the program at all . Dela ( not counting pandemic ramifications ) was supposed to be better this season . No way would servite beat them in an sbg setting. Early season , possibly . How's Folsom's prospects this season ?  Better ?

1 hour ago, CaliNorth said:

Thats because you have no idea of what Dela would have brought to the table this year . Going off your past posts , you thinking Dela would be down this season because they lost a couple of players , showed that you really don't follow the program at all . Dela ( not counting pandemic ramifications ) was supposed to be better this season . No way would servite beat them in an sbg setting. Early season , possibly . How's Folsom's prospects this season ?  Better ?

Sorry. In my earlier post I was referring to Servite beating Folsom by 3, which was tongue and cheek as I think it would be worse, for this season and this season only lol.  I would NOT take Servite over DLS. I'm taking DLS over everyone in Cali not named SJB or MD every year. I was distracted when I posted that and should have been more clear. 

Folsoms 2 best players already took off for college this season (Stanford and Cal) and their team is young. Their class of 2023 is loaded but I won't be surprised if Oak Ridge beats them week 1. I'm not expecting much this season, not that it matters anyways... They'll be good next year and year after. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Sorry. In my earlier post I was referring to Servite beating Folsom by 3, which was tongue and cheek as I think it would be worse, for this season and this season only lol.  I would NOT take Servite over DLS. I'm taking DLS over everyone in Cali not named SJB or MD every year. I was distracted when I posted that and should have been more clear. 

Folsoms 2 best players already took off for college this season (Stanford and Cal) and their team is young. Their class of 2023 is loaded but I won't be surprised if Oak Ridge beats them week 1. I'm not expecting much this season, not that it matters anyways... They'll be good next year and year after. 

Did The QB Patu go early?.... Crazy to think he will have never played a down as a starter and has a full ride to Stanford.... 

As a Stanford Fan, Hopefully Shaw is a Genius with this one!!!...🤣

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Did The QB Patu go early?.... Crazy to think he will have never played a down as a starter and has a full ride to Stanford.... 

As a Stanford Fan, Hopefully Shaw is a Genius with this one!!!...🤣

Yes Ari Patu enrolled early at Stanford. I have to agree he is either going to make Stanford recruiters look like geniuses or he’ll be a bust. He has the size, speed and IQ to be good but he never got to show that in HS. Even stranger, folsom has a freshmen qb who is already offered by Florida state. He hasn’t even played a down of high school football yet lol. Back in my day kids were only offered when they were proven but now days recruiters get trigger happy just based off potential.