These are the type of comments that are made when foreigners don’t want to assimilate

Nolebull813

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

I try to overlook it when smart people say stupid things - it happens.  But the sad fact is she is wholly unqualified to be where she is - and even Democrat voters knew it.

As a veteran who saved a fellow soldier, who was Black, I spit in this creatures face........

Edited by Mag44
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

.....Nothing worse then fake patriots!

All you trumper's will be out grilling cheap meat, drinking budweiser, smoking your pot and doing things LOSERS DO on a long weekend

#enjoyyourrottenlives.

PS: go cry to someone that gives a shit. 

Why always be angry?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Why always be angry?

Who is angry? It sure isn't me.

These sapsuckers here don't have the first post on Memorial Day here.

Just a bunch of damn fox news links crying about something, hockey news and/ whatever.

They are a waste of patriotic life as is this cry baby forum.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Why always be angry?

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Just a bunch of damn fox news links crying about something, hockey news and/ whatever.

EB8164D1-ADEE-4E17-9AFA-8F9947F841ED.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Okay, it just sounded like you were

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Why always be angry?

I wonder how RZ will spend Memorial Day???.Was he in the service??? I plan on doing some volunteer work at the West Palm Beach  VA Med Center... Funny how he throws stones, yet most likely could not make it through Airborn Basic or even survive an infiltration course at night under live fire...His resentment lingers and eats his soul....  with a good 😊 he may  have a lasting bowel blow out...He should also visit Arlington National Cemetary, however, I would not allow him in....👺

Edited by Mag44

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

All you trumper's will be out grilling cheap meat, drinking budweiser, smoking your pot and doing things LOSERS DO on a long weekend

#enjoyyourrottenlives.

I'm sorry, you have the parties mixed up again... get off the crack.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, RedZone said:

#enjoyyourrottenlives.

Your the loser who would be just like Beau Bergdahl....A manifest coward and traitor....POS👺👺

19 hours ago, RedZone said:

#enjoyyourrottenlives.

Watching the fake outrage happen in real time is quite something.

Or when people hate a certain person and then they wait for them to say something innocuous so they can call them a piece of shit or say they would spit in her face.

Which is clearly the case here. They've always hated her. This is just a fake reason to call her a piece of shit.

Ho-hum.

Imagine being such a clown that someone wishing others a nice weekend causes you to want to spit in their face.

41 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Imagine being mag44 and claiming that somebody else has resentment.

This is the guy who said he would spit in the Vice President's face because she wished people a happy weekend.

😄

Add yourself to my sputum...🔨🔨🔨 Calling the kettle black  🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

49 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Imagine being mag44 and claiming that somebody else has resentment.

This is the guy who said he would spit in the Vice President's face because she wished people a happy weekend.

😄

Iam at the VA now wheeling vets areound who will never walk....Your sitting  , jerking off....You epitomize the word ingrate and scumbag...Your not worthy of civility......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Watching the fake outrage happen in real time is quite something.

Or when people hate a certain person and then they wait for them to say something innocuous so they can call them a piece of shit or say they would spit in her face.

Which is clearly the case here. They've always hated her. This is just a fake reason to call her a piece of shit.

Ho-hum.

Imagine being such a clown that someone wishing others a nice weekend causes you to want to spit in their face.

She’s a piece of shit because it was a calculated and premeditated attempt to downplay the significance of remembering the fallen heroes. 

It is a reminder that she is not patriotic and hates America with a passion. It would be a waste of breath to call her a piece of shit every day of the week. Most unbiased people know it. The comment she made was just a reminder, “oh yeah that’s the piece of shit talking again”

kind of like Colin Kaepernick. He wasn’t blackballed for kneeling. He was blackballed for being a piece of shit. And the reason why he was a piece of shit was because he made a calculated and premeditated effort to have an affection for historical world terrorists. On top of openly hating America just like Kamala Harris. 

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

She’s a piece of shit because it was a calculated and premeditated attempt to downplay the significance of remembering the fallen heroes. 

It is a reminder that she is not patriotic and hates America with a passion. It would be a waste of breath to call her a piece of shit every day of the week. Most unbiased people know it. The comment she made was just a reminder, “oh yeah that’s the piece of shit talking again”

kind of like Colin Kaepernick. He wasn’t blackballed for kneeling. He was blackballed for being a piece of shit. And the reason why he was a piece of shit was because he made a calculated and premeditated effort to have an affection for historical world terrorists. On top of openly hating America just like Kamala Harris. 

@Nolebull813 you are a fragile little snowflake, but a beautiful snowflake nonetheless.

I’m sorry you’re so TRIGGERED. I know this happens to the delicate snowflakes such as yourself.

In hopes of making you feel better I will leave you with the words of an American President:

”HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY” 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nole,

Don't wash your MAGA hat with your uniform....

bgw

A8875E50-2ED0-45DB-9108-AC09DC256283.jpeg

Three of the original Democrats,in Tenn, who founded the KKK....Democrats today's still want to control Blacks and allow them to kill each other in their controlled cities.....You Dems love the good guys......

• Like 1