Had a blast at LTs

Sweetlarry

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I hope he never gets banned, I actually enjoy see him having a panic attacks on here about people having good times, like it’s offseason and it’s June Just let us be Fuckkkkkk

Yeah. I don't like banning ppl. Even the dumb asses. That political bullshit though. It's gonna get him and "Rab". xD

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Three HOF football players you fucking simp! THREE HOF FOOTBALL PLAYERS!!! The post should be pinned at the top of the board!

It’s no wonder you’re single.

Lmao 😂 I was dying yesterday, he gets on and starts bitching to Hawg to move the thread , Hawg gets on and pins  📍 it to the top of the board

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 😂 I was dying yesterday, he gets on and starts bitching to Hawg to move the thread , Hawg gets on and pins  📍 it to the top of the board

Dude! THREE FUCKING HALL NFL HALL OF FAMERS!!!

If that isn’t a fucking football thread, ban the sport! 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

It’s football you fuck. Three hall of famers. Change your tampon before you get toxic shock syndrome. 

He's just jealous of you that you could get that close to those hall of farmers, and he thinks he's getting my goat by doing that stuff. 

Idc about his crap. Or rabs. I care about this site and everything else is secondary. I'll chop a bunch of dummies down if I need to. xD

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Golf outing today. Lost a bad asses there. 

26F9614D-9C73-44A3-AE5A-C1F4CD9EC548.jpeg

79FA3237-7BA6-4DFB-B494-AB4EB305C11F.jpeg

6DBA6EA4-83E2-4F89-8AD1-459264F84075.jpeg

Only an LSU fan Mr. Larry would get his picture with a convicted rapist and registered sex offender in Lawrence Taylor.  Did you do any crack with him Larry or just act like a confused little puppy around him. Was this held at a prison golf tournament?  

Pro Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor pleaded guilty to charges he paid an underage girl for sex and must register as a sex offender, prosecutors said on Thursday.

After you wake up from this knockout don't be mad Larry you make it easy.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1