Texas 6A preseason top 10

Horsefly

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

F that. ND is a life-changing diploma. Plus, there's no way a TX kid wants to be surrounded by Hollywood Libs at SC or UCLA. #40yeardecision 

??? The Trojan network is second to none. LA>South Bend. Perfect weather every single day. Beaches. Hot chicks. Entertainment capital of the world. NIL in LA = $$$$. Elite degree. 

F ND

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

??? The Trojan network is second to none. LA>South Bend. Perfect weather every single day. Beaches. Hot chicks. Entertainment capital of the world. NIL in LA = $$$$. Elite degree. 

F ND

The major metro vs. college town debate will be interesting with NIL. Maybe being in LA or Miami etc will be a huge advantage. Or maybe being in those markets makes college players much more like small fish that are easily overlooked except for rare cases like Reggie Bush. Hard to say either way at this early point.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Duh. That's why I posted it. 

And just to clarify he is my step son. Me and his mom have 3 other boys together besides him. He had lived with me from birth until he was 12 and then moved in with his real dad who is a coach on the Temple staff. It takes a village !!! 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Sure, super dad.

👌

If you have a Notre Dame "offer" and Nick Saban "likes" you then why would you visit SMU and Houston?

Because those are legit possibilities.

For one his real dad played at Houston and second in June he already visited Oklahoma, Oklahome St, Arkansas, Texas State,Texas A&M, Georgia Tech, Alabama, North Texas,Miss St, Jackson St, UTSA, TCU, Baylor, Houston and Texas. They're all possibilities and remember these are unofficial visits you can take as many of those as you want. I don't care where he goes. Im a Longhorns fan but its his choice. Right now Notre Dame is probably the leader with Texas, TCU and Baylor all right behind that. Alabama is the wild card. They haven't offered yet but they have been in constant contact with him and will get offered at some point. It's a process. If he ended up going to SMU or Houston it wouldn't be a fall back plan it would be because he wanted to go. Remember your Hurricanes offered and they wont get a visit. If he ends up there then that would be a fall back plan.

FB_IMG_1626964377378.jpg

FB_IMG_1626964494445.jpg