So many transferred into North Cobb the HC doesn't even know who is on his team.

Ga96

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

On itg Phil Jones had on that cheater in lee county and the HC at north Cobb. Absinthe Cobb coach about the newly recruited transfers and the HC doesn't even know their names.

You know I can’t fucking stand when u talk shit about Florida NJ or CaLi about transfers while Georgia is in same boat as everyone else

i literally hate that shit

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You know I can’t fucking stand when u talk shit about Florida NJ or CaLi about transfers while Georgia is in same boat as everyone else

i literally hate that shit

Dude... 

He hasn't mentioned either of those states in this thread.... 

Take your false rage elsewhere.... 

• Like 1

Simply fucking amazing north cobb had all these kids just decide to move into the district at the same tIme, isn’t it. 

Funny their staff was the biggest whiners about Marietta years back and here we are today.......so either they’re a bunch of fucking hypocrites and liars or just the luckiest pricks in the world.

I’ll let y’all decide which you think to be the case.......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Simply fucking amazing north cobb had all these kids just decide to move into the district at the same tIme, isn’t it. 

Funny their staff was the biggest whiners about Marietta years back and here we are today.......so either they’re a bunch of fucking hypocrites and liars or just the luckiest pricks in the world.

I’ll let y’all decide which you think to be the case.......

They've gotta be the luckiest pricks in the world! Otherwise the GHSA would be on em like Rab on a fat girl. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

I don’t give a rats ass. What are you gonna do? Cry like pussies and try to effect kids playing? All good. I’ll leave that to others. 

It's a culture difference up there where the coaches accept that the players are gonna all kinda gravitate somewhere "due to the coach of the receiving school being the luckiest sum bitch on the planet this year" so they don't run heat on one another because there's always next year for them too. It could be them next season, so, it doesn't benefit them to police one another like what the system was meant to do. 

Down here, these AD's, coaches and fans don't be bullshitting about recruiting. If they start losing players to another school you can bet your ass they wonder why. Any smoke too much and somebody is filing a complaint. 

Until the metro schools start policing each other, you're gonna keep having repeats of the same garbage up there. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's a culture difference up there where the coaches accept that the players are gonna all kinda gravitate somewhere "due to the coach of the receiving school being the luckiest sum bitch on the planet this year" so they don't run heat on one another because there's always next year for them too. It could be them next season, so, it doesn't benefit them to police one another like what the system was meant to do. 

Down here, these AD's, coaches and fans don't be bullshitting about recruiting. If they start losing players to another school you can bet your ass they wonder why. Any smoke too much and somebody is filing a complaint. 

Until the metro schools start policing each other, you're gonna keep having repeats of the same garbage up there. 

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Question....Over the last five years, not including 6A, how many State Chips does SoGa have in the remaining other seven classes? 1? 2? 3? 

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Question....Over the last five years, not including 6A, how many State Chips does SoGa have in the remaining other seven classes? 1? 2? 3? 

The system is set up basically as an honor system. The GHSA just looks over paperwork that sometimes dishonorable people turn in. It's meant to be self policing by honest AD's and coaches, but, parents say whatever and coaches or AD's don't always do due diligence. They get away with it unless someone files complaints. 

That's how it's meant to work. 

Only dishonest people looking to sham the system would think it sour grapes. 

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You’re missing what I’m saying. When it was Marietta many bitches lost their minds. Through the years mceachern, walton, and now north cobb are getting kids in, adopting kids and people ain’t got shit to say. 

And everybody knows South Georgia teams get kids, just not as many (usually) because it’s much tougher to do so. Y’all invented cheating in hsfb. Now errrrbody else is catching up! 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Generally only the schools that are losing players to the next know enough about it all to file any complaints. If they don't, then you get what's ongoing in North Georgia. 

Take sweetlarry for instance. He's technically only upset about it because North Cobb was one likely bitching and filing complaints and now they're benefitting from the same activity they would complain about someone else doing. 

That's why they have the same rat race continually up there in the metro. 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

You’re missing what I’m saying. When it was Marietta many bitches lost their minds. Through the years mceachern, walton, and now north cobb are getting kids in, adopting kids and people ain’t got shit to say. 

And everybody knows South Georgia teams get kids, just not as many (usually) because it’s much tougher to do so. Y’all invented cheating in hsfb. Now errrrbody else is catching up! 😂 

As soon as North Cobb wins out like that, then they'll be catching it too. 

54 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@TheMaximumHornetSting Big Favor....can you tally up and sort the last five years of State Champs (40 winners) by North and South? Very interested in seeing those results. Thx so much. 

Its easy to win when you recruit and entire team. That's why lee county went from a baseball school to what they are now. The reason that recruiting came about was due to south Georgia's dominance in the playoffs. You won't understand unless you live here down here. 

Ask the rest of cali how they feel about the trinity league stealing 99% of the talent in the state and another group of talent from around the country. Hell lee county was bragging about a kid from the ivory coast today and you yourself heard it.

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Its easy to win when you recruit and entire team. That's why lee county went from a baseball school to what they are now. The reason that recruiting came about was due to south Georgia's dominance in the playoffs. You won't understand unless you live here down here. 

Ask the rest of cali how they feel about the trinity league stealing 99% of the talent in the state and another group of talent from around the country. Hell lee county was bragging about a kid from the ivory coast today and you yourself heard it.

This happens in all 50 states. Great programs attract great players. You need to get over this and accept that it's normal. 

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@TheMaximumHornetSting Big Favor....can you tally up and sort the last five years of State Champs (40 winners) by North and South? Very interested in seeing those results. Thx so much. 

I’m gonna guess 

7A - all 5 are North GA

6A - 2 are NGA

5A - 3 are NGA 

4A- all 5 are NGA

3A - 4 are NGA

2A - 2 are NGA

1APri - all 5 are NGA

1APub - none are NGA

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

North GA: 

7A: 

Grayson x2

Milton 

North Gwinnett

Marietta 

6A: 

Buford 

Harrison 

5A: 

Rome x2 

Buford 

4A:

All of em

3A: 

All of em except Pierce are North GA

2A:

Callaway

Hapeville Charter 

Heard County 

1A: 

None 

1A private: 

All of em

South GA: 

7A: 

None in the last 5 years 

6A: 

Valdosta 

Lee County x2 

5A: 

Bainbridge

4A:

None 

3A:

Pierce County

2A: 

Benedictine 

1A Public: 

Irwin X2 

Clinch x2 

Warner Robins,Dublin and Macon County are neither South nor North they are Middle Georgia/Heart of Georgia region. 

Benedictine is Coastal Georgia...