So many transferred into North Cobb the HC doesn't even know who is on his team.

Ga96

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Its easy to win when you recruit and entire team. That's why lee county went from a baseball school to what they are now. The reason that recruiting came about was due to south Georgia's dominance in the playoffs. You won't understand unless you live here down here. 

Ask the rest of cali how they feel about the trinity league stealing 99% of the talent in the state and another group of talent from around the country. Hell lee county was bragging about a kid from the ivory coast today and you yourself heard it.

Isn’t that easy. Rush recruited over a dozen kids last year and didn’t win shit. 

13 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You know I can’t fucking stand when u talk shit about Florida NJ or CaLi about transfers while Georgia is in same boat as everyone else

i literally hate that shit

You have to be specific.

Not everyone loads up and counts on transfers.

We  play with who we got.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You have to be specific.

Not everyone loads up and counts on transfers.

We  play with who we got.

He can't get that through that thick skull if his. It isn't some statewide accepted thing like it is in states like cali florida and the jersey privates.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

He can't get that through that thick skull if his. It isn't some statewide accepted thing like it is in states like cali florida and the jersey privates.

So a few Jersey privates attract talent and suddenly the entire state from top to bottom is a transfer factory?? 

But when the Atlanta Metro is the Wild West with Marietta, Buford, Norcross, Grayson, North Cobb, Brookwood etc etc and even Lee County and Valdosta all loading up on multiple transfers it’s not state wide? 

you fucking clowns!! 

the first thing that you think about when you think of Georgia high school football is the Atlanta Metro teams all trying to become the next IMG Academy

Norcross had 16 football transfers the year they lost 55-0 to Booker T and won the large class Georgia State title. 

Marietta stockpiled talent to the point they won their 2nd ever state title in school history. 

Grayson had them all beat when they had more transfers than players. Lol. Breezed through 7A like it was Alaska or Vermont. 

Now it’s North Cobb’s turn. We will see if they can keep the streak alive in Georgia. Whoever has the most transfers wins the title!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

North GA: 

7A: 

Grayson x2

Milton 

North Gwinnett

Marietta 

6A: 

Buford 

Harrison 

5A: 

Rome x2 

Buford 

4A:

All of em

3A: 

All of em except Pierce are North GA

2A:

Callaway

Hapeville Charter 

Heard County 

1A: 

None 

1A private: 

All of em

South GA: 

7A: 

None in the last 5 years 

6A: 

Valdosta 

Lee County x2 

5A: 

Bainbridge

4A:

None 

3A:

Pierce County

2A: 

Benedictine 

1A Public: 

Irwin X2 

Clinch x2 

Warner Robins,Dublin and Macon County are neither South nor North they are Middle Georgia/Heart of Georgia region. 

Benedictine is Coastal Georgia... 

I was asking for an analysis of the 40 Champs by location. For example, 30 North, 5 South, 5 Central

Can you please execute this? Thx. 

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So a few Jersey privates attract talent and suddenly the entire state from top to bottom is a transfer factory?? 

But when the Atlanta Metro is the Wild West with Marietta, Buford, Norcross, Grayson, North Cobb, Brookwood etc etc and even Lee County and Valdosta all loading up on multiple transfers it’s not state wide? 

you fucking clowns!! 

He doesn't listen. I've posted ad nauseum that NJHSFB blows after teams 1-4. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You know I can’t fucking stand when u talk shit about Florida NJ or CaLi about transfers while Georgia is in same boat as everyone else

i literally hate that shit

The reason why metro teams are the major offenders are! Because they KNOW they can't compete with the big dogs of the South Jawja, without transfers!

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Grayson had them all beat when they had more transfers than players. Lol. Breezed through 7A like it was Alaska or Vermont.

Perception is not always reality.  We've never had more transfers starting than home grown.  Even the 2016 team had more home grown starting than transfers and the transfers were rotating in and out with the home grown for much of the games.  I was at all of them and saw it happening.  Our schedule that year was lots of things but a breeze it wasn't.

I would also say that I don't remember a metro team that was the majority transfers.  Of course there were key players that transferred but a few key players does not make a team.  It takes all the rest of the team members as well.

Too many people listen to the trash that get thrown around by the haters that aren't in the know and take it as the gospel when it isn't.

17 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I understand of the 12 that transferred only 10 are planning on moving to Grayson the week of the first game. The Grayson coach knows their names.

I don't think we will get 10 the first week.  North American is pretty well booked and once you've treated some to first class treatment you can't go back to the do it yourself model.

At least Grayson has not had players mutiny/boycott under this new coach because of hot practices.

Grayson is just one of these programs without transfers can't win the title.   Fred will sugar coat the entire deal but fact remains Grayson has the worst reputation for public school recruiting in the nation.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ararar said:

Only communist would force parents to send their kids to schools they didn’t want them to go to

They have a choice. They can use vouchers for the amount a public education would cost and apply them to the charter or private school of their choice, or attend the public school of which district they reside in. 

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

STOP! Pussies were crying way before we won it all. All we heard for 2+ years was that shit. 

When we won it just pushed some over the edge. 

I call out everybody for it. Hell ion like it. Its cheating in my eyes. I rather lose with kids I know than win with kids from all over the place. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Ga96 said:

I call out everybody for it. Hell ion like it. Its cheating in my eyes. I rather lose with kids I know than win with kids from all over the place. 

That’s cool and if you did, I’d respect it. However you have been called out ad nauseum for all of the valdosta transfers last year and have refused to answer it. 

If you were consistent, I’d put in with you. 
You just don’t have the guts to call out your own. 

• Thanks 1

People make excuses like its just run of the mill players. Its 2-5 stars transferring to 1 team to win a championship. I understand if you are a bench player and have the opportunity to start somewhere else like Colquitts former QB. Kid lost his spot to a transfer last year and got picked over for a sophomore this year. Being a senior he deserves to go somewhere and actually have the chance to play a full season instead of riding the bench over in packass land.

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

People make excuses like its just run of the mill players. Its 2-5 stars transferring to 1 team to win a championship. I understand if you are a bench player and have the opportunity to start somewhere else like Colquitts former QB. Kid lost his spot to a transfer last year and got picked over for a sophomore this year. Being a senior he deserves to go somewhere and actually have the chance to play a full season instead of riding the bench over in packass land.

See what I mean? You bitch out on answering the question about valdosta? What about the homegrown kids who got replaced by transfers there last year? What’s your take? 

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

The funny thing is you lose with the transfers *and* the kids you know.  What does that say about your program?

9 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

At least Grayson has not had players mutiny/boycott under this new coach because of hot practices.

Grayson is just one of these programs without transfers can't win the title.   Fred will sugar coat the entire deal but fact remains Grayson has the worst reputation for public school recruiting in the nation.

Hmm, grade changing scandal, multiple families, and a current coach that had to be told not to take his shirt off at an in-school pep rally and you hold Hoover up as a paragon of high school football?  Yea, right.  Get over your jealousy and obsession with us.

14 minutes ago, Fred said:

Hmm, grade changing scandal, multiple families, and a current coach that had to be told not to take his shirt off at an in-school pep rally and you hold Hoover up as a paragon of high school football?  Yea, right.  Get over your jealousy and obsession with us.

Current coach doing a hulk Hogan is bad how?