Will America's No. 1 QB recruit Quinn Ewers give up 7-figure NIL offers for one more season of Texas high school football?

Cracker

It’s decent money and nothing is guaranteed down the road with the risk of injuries. Not playing your senior year with your boys is tough. Nothing like your senior year. I hope he stays and plays with Southlake. God willing he stays injury free and develops how he is projected to, this year of NIL will be nothing compared to the $ he’ll make down the road. Big decision for the young man.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

It’s decent money and nothing is guaranteed down the road with the risk of injuries. Not playing your senior year with your boys is tough. Nothing like your senior year. I hope he stays and plays with Southlake. God willing he stays injury free and develops how he is projected to, this year of NIL will be nothing compared to the $ he’ll make down the road. Big decision for the young man.

He’s gonna graduate early and attend tOSU this fall that’s the alternative plan 

12 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Tough call. After losing in the state finals I’d imagine he would want to avenge that loss. Big money being thrown his way. Article made it seem like he’s getting ready leave. 

Lol why would a kid be concerned about avenging losses when you dangle a mil in front of their face? 

plus the article said there is an opportunity for him to start in the fall for tOSU.  Combined, it may be too much to pass up 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Lol why would a kid be concerned about avenging losses when you dangle a mil in front of their face? 

plus the article said there is an opportunity for him to start in the fall for tOSU.  Combined, it may be too much to pass up 

Competition true competitors could care less about money.

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Decent money? For a 17 year old you betcha! 😀

4 good QB’s in Columbus too crowded 😩

44 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If he lives in Southlake chances are he doesn’t need the money. And couldnt he easily make the money as the QB of a high profile college next year? 

I don’t “needs” a million dollar but I would need my wife to slap me if I didn’t take the money 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Decent money? For a 17 year old you betcha! 😀

4 good QB’s in Columbus too crowded 😩

Fall camp starts in a week or so? I would imagine it would be difficult to miss at least a couple of weeks of fall camp to finish up the course he needs to graduate. I think it makes the most sense to play his senior year and show up in Columbus in January but skipping his senior year isn’t a “bad” move. The money will be there down the road. I feel for the team at Carroll. 

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Fall camp starts in a week or so? I would imagine it would be difficult to miss at least a couple of weeks of fall camp to finish up the course he needs to graduate. I think it makes the most sense to play his senior year and show up in Columbus in January but skipping his senior year isn’t a “bad” move. The money will be there down the road. I feel for the team at Carroll. 

Exactly

hard to pass the money up and will be there when he graduates 

being behind in camp most likely says he does not start at least immediately 

just like the transfers to IMG feel for those schools they left 

• Sad 1