John Gruden fired

HooverOutlaw

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Minimal blood , Brand new house , installer had to fuck up the install or something, she hella lucky she was getting out of bathroom and wasn’t entering shower, could been ugly 

I was thinking more along the lines of someone was taking a shower and an intruder came in and blasted some hoe..

For real doe.. My old neighbor who is a Paramedic seriously tried to talk me into going in business with him doing crime scene clean up. Said we would make serious bank.. you know what I said?

Fuck No GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I was thinking more along the lines of someone was taking a shower and an intruder came in and blasted some hoe..

For real doe.. My old neighbor who is a Paramedic seriously tried to talk me into going in business with him doing crime scene clean up. Said we would make serious bank.. you know what I said?

you gotta have the stomach for it, and have no sense of smell or emotions, 

I rarely get those jobs because I don’t advertise until I get certified, but my old job where I worked say the Person died on mattress, for us to remove mattress and spray peroxide on floor Can make an Easy $1000 for 30-45 mins 

im probably gonna get back into doing this cause the money but if definitely takes a toll on you, for me especially when the family members are there when your cleaning up, , I get migraines that last a week from that shit

• Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 9:39 AM, OldTerrapin said:

Fuck No GIFs | Tenor

Yes you can make some very good money in the environmental/crime scene clean up. I’ve thought about it myself, but been to enough death scenes, I’m kinda ready to move on 😂😂

• Haha 1