BOMBSHELL: Mater Dei Hazing Scandal

The Stache

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The Court would love to know if your name is Ararar? Speak clearly and remember a yes or no answer is all that's required.

I'm fine.

FYI, witnesses are not required to only give yes or no answers. And, as long as an answer is "responsive," the questioner cannot prevent a witness from giving something other than a yes or no answer.

But, no, I am not Ararar. My name is Crispin Collins--as I've revealed before. What's yours?

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I'll ask again.

What mater dei grown ups and coaches were you referring too?...and did you base your rush judgement on past incidents?

I'm with you, sport......69 days is a tremendous amount of days.

Either you are very stupid or not very honest.

Don't call anyone dumb.

Grown ups admit they make mistakes 

you should try being one for once in your life 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, res ipsa loquitur said:

FYI, witnesses are not required to only give yes or no answers. And, as long as an answer is "responsive," the questioner cannot prevent a witness from giving something other than a yes or no answer.

If I demand a simple yes or no answer to a fact question in Court you will have to explain to the judge why you cannot provide one.

If it's not a fact question, it's a question that requires judgement or context.

You are indeed NOT Ararar.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If I demand a simple yes or no answer to a fact question in Court you will have to explain to the judge why you cannot provide one.

If it's not a fact question, it's a question that requires judgement or context.

You are indeed NOT Ararar.

What edition of the Hornbook is that from? Where'd you get your law license? LOL

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, res ipsa loquitur said:

What edition of the Hornbook is that from? Where'd you get your law license? LOL

No Judge in America is going to let you make a mockery out of the Court on a simple fact question.

Not in Louisiana anyways.

On 5/7/2022 at 1:01 PM, res ipsa loquitur said:

The “star football player” is actually fat kid who barely even gets garbage time (they’re almost the same height if you ever actually see the video). The plaintiff is much more athletic and started for his new school. The boys are not from segregated areas. This isn’t Louisiana. 

And again this wasn’t plaintiffs first time playing bodies. He appears to have been the instigator. Plaintuff punched the other kid in the face first. And then he took one harder punch to the face back. It’s on tape. And the fact that plaintiff’s injuries were wildly mischaracterized and lied about in the media is now undisputed in the court documents. 

I appreciate your insight and thoughts on this subject, you clearly know the law and are familiar with the circumstances and school, but this statement seems a bit out of line.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He is obviously a Bariatrician also.

I'm sure had I grilled/pressed him even harder the kid who issued the whooping would not only have been a fatty, but a momma's boy, egg head, and totally irrelevant at mater dei......a real loser in the community!

There's a lot of banter and history between posters.  Probably a little more than I like around certain topics that seems more sensitive than others for me.  Seems like there has always been a line with the players though and calling out as "fat" and one who "barely gets garbage time" seems over that line and not consistent from what I've seen from him.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, pied said:

Seems like there has always been a line with the players though and calling out as "fat" and one who "barely gets garbage time" seems over that line and not consistent from what I've seen from him.

He has consistently been from mater dei going back to his first offering here that took 3 1/2 hours to read....one of his shorter posts.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

He has consistently been from mater dei going back to his first offering here that took 3 1/2 hours to read....one of his shorter posts.

Can't really comment to that as I didn't read that or see what you're referring to.  

I understand he may have a bias towards MD as an alumni and supporter, but think he has provided a lot of good insight to the legal side that is certainly not my area of expertise.  To that point, the proceedings appear to have gone like he said, so hard to see that he was wrong in that analysis at all.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pied said:

Can't really comment to that as I didn't read that or see what you're referring to.  

I understand he may have a bias towards MD as an alumni and supporter, but think he has provided a lot of good insight to the legal side that is certainly not my area of expertise.  To that point, the proceedings appear to have gone like he said, so hard to see that he was wrong in that analysis at all.

No one has all the facts in this case especially us...... We don't have a lawyer here from the other side with their version and their evidence...... It doesn't really matter who wins. That is sort of irrelevant in the big picture.

We don't know anything about it, what might come of it, what changes might occur and etc.

I always liked MD, but the post where he says MD is set to potentially countersue and receive money from a family whose son was a part of getting his ass whipped also seemed out of line as well. 

Whether or not the kid was a willing participant, or there would be a millionaire Rollinson if he had a dollar for every time these kids played bodies, seems beside the point to me. The kid clearly got beat up, then black balled from playing sports at his next destination. Now apparently could be victim to a countersuit because there wasn't enough evidence to show a culture of hazing. 

Idk. Pretty sorry stuff imo. I'd say be happy you got away with one MD and leave well enough alone. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

No one has all the facts in this case especially us...... We don't have a lawyer here from the other side with their version and their evidence...... It doesn't really matter who wins. That is sort of irrelevant in the big picture.

We don't know anything about it, what might come of it, what changes might occur and etc.

Some things we do know are:

1-President steps down

2-AD terminated

3-"bodies" was played on said day

4-mater dei football coach makes a few very stupid statements

If ALL that adds up to a HUGE mater dei win, so be it.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I always liked MD, but the post where he says MD is set to potentially countersue and receive money from a family whose son was a part of getting his ass whipped also seemed out of line as well. 

Whether or not the kid was a willing participant, or there would be a millionaire Rollinson if he had a dollar for every time these kids played bodies, seems beside the point to me. The kid clearly got beat up, then black balled from playing sports at his next destination. Now apparently could be victim to a countersuit because there wasn't enough evidence to show a culture of hazing. 

Idk. Pretty sorry stuff imo. I'd say be happy you got away with one MD and leave well enough alone. 

I agree, but it serves notice to other potential whistleblowers, unfounded or not, to shut up and stay in line or else this could happen to you and your family too. 

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The kid clearly got beat up, then black balled from playing sports at his next destination. 

Just want to clear something up on this point. It has always been a standard practice that if any kid is suspended at MD from playing sports, the school does not grant that student to have immediate eligibility if they transfer to another school. MD is not unique in this regard either. Nobody was ‘black balled’ in this case. Actually the opposite occurred in that MD did grant the waiver for this kid with a ‘traumatic brain injury’ to be immediately eligible at his new school.