BOMBSHELL: Mater Dei Hazing Scandal

The Stache

22 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Just posting to make sure mater dump continues to be put in the light. As you've noticed the mater dump faithful have taken the ignore it and hope it goes away approach. 

Says the guy who refuses to acknowledge or respond to any post about a murder and cover up in your schools gym.Hypocrisy is your strong point 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Says the guy who refuses to acknowledge or respond to any post about a murder and cover up in your schools gym.Hypocrisy is your strong point 

Insane how dumb he is. He’s pressed about a locker room fight at MD but refuses to acknowledge a murder in his high school gym. Internet allows a lot of jokers to have “voices”, he’s no different. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Just posting to make sure mater dump continues to be put in the light. As you've noticed the mater dump faithful have taken the ignore it and hope it goes away approach. 

Actually, the courts said make it go away, jackass.  Now go down to the local watering hole and tell the Clowndes coaches to put down their moonshine and man up and give MD a call for '23.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

Well well well. For all we know it may be someone who finally got fed up with MD sh** 

5376FDA4-C76D-4FFE-9159-C6FE03B43590.jpeg

What constitutes “credible threat” ?  CNUSD got some threats but none were deemed credible.  Do private school kids have access to a higher level of security?

17 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Well well well. For all we know it may be someone who finally got fed up with MD sh** 

Given recent events, I'd think most people wouldn't be quick to rush to football rivalry/etc. smack talk.  

If they had a credible threat, I hope they take all precautions necessary.  Hard to imagine a school taking these types of measures at this time of the year without weighing all possibilities.

14 hours ago, pied said:

Given recent events, I'd think most people wouldn't be quick to rush to football rivalry/etc. smack talk.  

If they had a credible threat, I hope they take all precautions necessary.  Hard to imagine a school taking these types of measures at this time of the year without weighing all possibilities.

According to the LA Times, the threat was made by a former faculty member at Mater Dei.

A day after a threat by a former faculty member led Mater Dei High School in Santa Ana to announce a closure through the rest of the week, officials said Wednesday that the campus will reopen with additional security personnel and safety protocols.

www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-06-01/santa-ana-mater-dei-high-school-threat-closure-reopen-with-additional-security

• Thanks 1

On 5/31/2022 at 10:41 PM, SoCalFball said:

5376FDA4-C76D-4FFE-9159-C6FE03B43590.jpeg

Not surprising. In all seriousness with what's has happened at that school anything is possible. 

7 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

According to the LA Times, the threat was made by a former faculty member at Mater Dei.

A day after a threat by a former faculty member led Mater Dei High School in Santa Ana to announce a closure through the rest of the week, officials said Wednesday that the campus will reopen with additional security personnel and safety protocols.

www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-06-01/santa-ana-mater-dei-high-school-threat-closure-reopen-with-additional-security

Wonder why the person had become a former faculty member and what they have to say what is going on on that dump of a school. 

Wonder what the person has one the school for them to be let go free with no charges or anything. Had a guy here get locked up for joking about colquitt high school. I didn't know that calling in threatening schools was a negotiable charge. 

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Wonder why the person had become a former faculty member and what they have to say what is going on on that dump of a school. 

Just a reality check.  You're talking about a school with students and teachers and faculty that represent many families, the vast majority htat have nothing to do with the football program that you clearly do not like.

It's certainly ok to have fun in a sporting sense in my opinion, but a week ago, 19 students and teachers were killed at a school.  I'd suggest most schools and administrators are (rightfully so) at a heightened state of alert at the moment.  

Why not let this one go and wait until there's another transfer or a loss in a game or something not related to the potential of another school disaster?

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, pied said:

It's certainly ok to have fun in a sporting sense in my opinion, but a week ago, 19 students and teachers were killed at a school.  I'd suggest most schools and administrators are (rightfully so) at a heightened state of alert at the moment.  

Why not let this one go and wait until there's another transfer or a loss in a game or something not related to the potential of another school disaster?

never wrestle with pigs.   you get dirty and the pigs like it.

On 6/2/2022 at 3:59 PM, pied said:

Just a reality check.  You're talking about a school with students and teachers and faculty that represent many families, the vast majority htat have nothing to do with the football program that you clearly do not like.

Answer: Because MD football lives rent-free in his walnut-sized brain 24/7.  Only a certified ignoramus and jackass would make light of anything involving school threats in the wake of Uvalde.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MD87 said:

Only a certified ignoramus and jackass would make light of anything involving school threats in the wake of Uvalde.  

I think it's more in the wake of 27 school shootings this year, and 119 school shootings since 2018. I only hope that many folks smarter than me will focus on how we change this regular behavior we've all been numbed by over the years. It's not an easy task, but rather than accepting that it will continue at this rate, we can hope like hell for change, somehow some way.

I've lived near, played against, played with, coached against, and known students and now parents and coaches at Columbine since the school opened in 1973. And I remember the day of the shooting there in 1999 similarly to how I remember where I was and what I was doing when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, or when Ronald Reagan was shot, or 9/11. Never did I think the gross events at Columbine would be replicated with such regularity. 

I'm not blaming any political party or any race of people. I just hope like hell that a great country like this can prove our greatness once again by no longer accepting this horrible trend.

School should not be an environment ripe with fear.

Sorry to those who only want to read about high school football on here, but a nerve was hit again about how big of an issue this has become. Unfortunately, all threats need to be taken extremely seriously.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

"Mater Dei has continually escaped accountability when it comes to abuse and violence; it has a cultlike mystique that makes it untouchable," said Joelle Casteix, who was sexually abused by a Mater Dei choir director in the late 1980s. She's now an author and advocate for survivors of child sexual assault and institutional cover-up.

• 1 month later...