Bowl games

steeler01

1 minute ago, Frosty4024 said:

Matters not if "superior talent" isn't on the field.

Ohio state definitely has the superior talent on the field, just seem disinterested so far. Stroud, Ruckert, egbuka, smith-njigba, Henderson etc is pretty much as good as it gets in terms of weapons on O. Even without those top two guys. Paris Johnson was the #1 lineman in his class… the talent is there. Utah is playing harder right now but I think the bucks score here. 

Having superior talent is one thing.

Having experience and actually having units that have played together is another.

Ohio State's defensive scheme has been an atrocious offense to the sport of football for a couple of seasons now. They should be much better next year with Knowles as DC, but today they are the same defensive abortion with less experience and cohesion.

That said, it looks like the Bucks receiving corps will just reload next season. The amount of talent there is just sick.

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

But Ohio state's talent is young.  Physically they're not mature yet.  Ohio state is missing half of their defense. 

Missing half the players and using noobs in a shitty scheme.

For a Buckeye fan, watching their defense this year is like taking a rusty cheese grater to the scrotum.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The onpy thing more exciting has to be being a Tennessee fan... 

@Omaha Vol how many heart attacks have the Vols given you this year?

Honestly, they did a hell of a lot better than I expected with a new coach and the transfer total hitting us. I expected 3, maybe 4 wins total. I’m happy with it overall