kirby visiting all of south georgia

Ga96

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Flies in, in a yeller and black whirly bird instead of a red and black un. A little disappointed about that, but, ol' boy knows how to make an entrance. 

He better actually make some offers. Judging by who each team has her was looking at Eric Brantley at VHS, Thomas of the packers and our freshman LB Coleman Lewis.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Flies in, in a yeller and black whirly bird instead of a red and black un. A little disappointed about that, but, ol' boy knows how to make an entrance. 

Kirby and three or four of his coaches were in NOLA Monday to watch Arch Manning play basketball and make sales pitch #999.

My bet is Arch Manning ends up a Georgia Bulldog.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

He better actually make some offers. Judging by who each team has her was looking at Eric Brantley at VHS, Thomas of the packers and our freshman LB Coleman Lewis.

I expect they definitely get on the Thomas train. Everyone else is. I hope they surprise us and offer someone we don't expect.

I must've missed the pics of he and Justin Rogers. Anyone seen any of those?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I expect they definitely get on the Thomas train. Everyone else is. I hope they surprise us and offer someone we don't expect.

I must've missed the pics of he and Justin Rogers. Anyone seen any of those?

I just heard what rogers said about yall. Basically called yall a fake program.

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

A fake program that beat the brakes off lowends by 30 the year before? What does that make lowends? And you have out of state transfers due to your illegal recruiting. Very sad. 

No way Justin actually said that. No way. 

It was his program for 3 years. If it was fake during that time, it's totally on him and belongs on his resume'. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No way Justin actually said that. No way. 

It was his program for 3 years. If it was fake during that time, it's totally on him and belongs on his resume'. 

Brother we know he’s lying. He dreams of lowends having the same recognition CC has. Californians know about CC. I would have no clue about lowends if he wasn’t on here. Just the facts. 😂😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Brother we know he’s lying. He dreams of lowends having the same recognition CC has. Californians know about CC. I would have no clue about lowends if he wasn’t on here. Just the facts. 😂😂

I just watched the vid he's on about. Justin is trying to fire up his fan base and support system at TCC. They haven't done shit down there in years, and everyone in south Georgia knows it. 

Justin didn't throw shade at Colquitt at all. He just states some truths about numbers of region championships and state championships, without acknowledging the difference in classifications. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I just watched the vid he's on about. Justin is trying to fire up his fan base and support system at TCC. They haven't done shit down there in years, and everyone in south Georgia knows it. 

Justin didn't throw shade at Colquitt at all. He just states some truths about numbers of region championships and state championships, without acknowledging the difference in classifications. 

@Ga96 is lying??? I’m SHOCKED! 

JK 😂

• Haha 1

On 1/19/2022 at 4:11 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm thinking he may be in whomever is footing the bill's helicopter.  He was at our place on Jan 14th and it was gray/black and red.

kirby helicopter.jpg

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Fred said:

I'm thinking he may be in whomever is footing the bill's helicopter.  He was at our place on Jan 14th and it was gray/black and red.

kirby helicopter.jpg

He's practically visited every high school in the state. I guess he has a lot of newfound monies since taking the natty and is making sure everyone sees him making appearances. 

I also see y'alls field looks to be still natural grass. When are yall on the block for turf?