Johnston and Murphy or Cole Haan or Allen Edmonds?

HooverOutlaw

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I'm personally a Johnston and Murphy man.

Allen Edmonds have been worn by most presidents since the 30's.

President Reagan even advertised for them.

Hurricane Nick how about you?

Does it come with a pair of tampons

listen if your not rocking Cat then fuck are you doing in life

D3AD1A53-C94E-46CD-8D9B-C3EC20870043.jpeg

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, MA Fan said:

No one does arm wrestling anymore, it's all about slap fighting now. I don't think you are allowed to compete in that if you own a pair of shoes.

Travis Bagent's son won the Harlon Hill Trophy as best D2 football player last season.

Idk. I took down some former Mississippi champ on my Pensacola pub crawl. I don't remember his name aside from "JT." It was at a pub called "Play" where they had an arm wrestling table set up. Seemed to be a lot of people lining up wanting to have a turn at the table. I guess the rule was stay til someone takes you down. I just took him out and walked though. Had beers to drink and more pubs to see. xD

Also, have a guy at my gym that I thought was rehabbing a bad shoulder or something because of the strange workout I see him doing. I finally went and asked and he is training for arm wrestling.  Kind of weird to me, but, to each their own. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. I took down some former Mississippi champ on my Pensacola pub crawl. I don't remember his name aside from "JT." It was at a pub called "Play" where they had an arm wrestling table set up. Seemed to be a lot of people lining up wanting to have a turn at the table. I guess the rule was stay til someone takes you down. I just took him out and walked though. Had beers to drink and more pubs to see. xD

Also, have a guy at my gym that I thought was rehabbing a bad shoulder or something because of the strange workout I see him doing. I finally went and asked and he is training for arm wrestling.  Kind of weird to me, but, to each their own. 

Cleve Dean used to train at Bull's Seafood Buffet.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I like Cole Haan myself, but know many don’t. Best pair of shoes I had were Ted Baker London. Comfortable as hell.

I outgrew them from my 30’ to my 40’s. Literally as I’ve gotten older (and fatter) my foot has gotten bigger. And conversely pretty sure my pecker keeps shrinking 🤷‍♂️ 

We had a Cole Haan outlet in our version of Glendale and as I've had large feet (14 sneaks but can fill out a 13 in dress shoes) I was able to load up on their dressy stuff. Mostly flashy stuff most guys won't try (I have a pair of green suede wingtips from there and lavender wingtips as well) but I've always been big on coordinating and in a past life had the means (relatively speaking) to do so.

Post-pandemic I don't get to rock them as often as I used to; my wife is in favor of me donating some to Goodwill but I'm opposed to giving the Greater Phoenix pimp community any breaks on their style.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It does draw strange looks at the gym

1 hour ago, ChimpGrip said:

It does draw strange looks at the gym

Right. This guy made his own grip handle and uses the curl bench at the cables to pull. Like I said, I thought he was rehabbing a shoulder or something. 

The reason I think it's silly, or strange, is because, I put down that former champ from Mississippi with zero arm wrestling specific training. Just regular body building workouts and years of hard work. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Right. This guy made his own grip handle and uses the curl bench at the cables to pull. Like I said, I thought he was rehabbing a shoulder or something. 

The reason I think it's silly, or strange, is because, I put down that former champ from Mississippi with zero arm wrestling specific training. Just regular body building workouts and years of hard work. 

We gotta arm wrestle one day 

I’m going to start doing arm wrestling-specific workouts, but it takes years to condition your tendons for pro arm wrestling. I want to arm wrestle Levan Saginashvili, World No. 1 (he curled 300 pounds with one arm and wrist-curled 225, he can also bench over 570). I want to know what other-worldly power feels like. 

• Like 1

I’ll post a video of the strongest bodybuilder in the world failing to move him even an inch with the help of 200 pounds of resistance bands. 

6’3” 415

0F2EE5CE-3183-4231-BAF8-E37AD401B4F8.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oooo …

🤠

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think I was wearing Nike Reacts when out that night. Shoes probably don't have a huge bearing on arm wrestling imo. The table with handles and all kind of neutralizes the lower body.

There’s a type that the Georgians seem to prefer. It’s what Irakli Zirakashvili wore this past Saturday at East v. West 3