Georgia Scrimmage Scores

7 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

5AF8DC05-4F80-43C7-8EC0-5EDB4293882C.thumb.jpeg.f15bfb29eebfb23edb67f18e8dcadf5f.jpeg

Please, just tell me it wasn’t this man.

OK, I looked it up. Jonathon Guess.  He came from Eagles Landing Christian Academy (ELCA) where he won 6 ships since 2012 and 12 regions since 2007.  160-39 overall record.  He knows how to win.

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Why did Norland, Edison, and Hialeah pull out of the Dekalb classic so late? See that Marist Stephenson and Cedar Grove now are without games next week  

this is all I seen so far. Josh from Floridahsfootball said there is a massive bus shortage down there. Not sure if that is the reason for not getting “local permission”

DeKalb County officials haven’t confirmed the reason for the cancellations, but coaches and other sources indicate the Florida schools had issues with the DeKalb County contracts and couldn’t get local permission to travel.

Lowndes season will be dependant on how fast the 10th graders can grow. We have 1 player still trying to gain his footing he missed almost 2yrs due to off the field behavior but when he played he was the best of the 24 class on the team. Yes better than the fleming kid. I count him with the 10th graders due to his time away from football.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

@ngdawg you helped with this? Glad to see teams using their own resources instead of nfhs crap. Would be great for Lowndes to do this as well but those in charge aren't the brightest of the bunch. 

Nah, I was out of town when the game was played. NG players themselves told me they played sloppily, especially offensively (which I don't doubt). We'll look good in record but once again lose in the 1st round of playoffs.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Nah, I was out of town when the game was played. NG players themselves told me they played sloppily, especially offensively (which I don't doubt). We'll look good in record but once again lose in the 1st round of playoffs.

You'll have down years when you aren't doing what others up there do. It makes it better once you win though. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is there any correlation between having poor showings in a scrimmage and having a bad season overall? 

Sometimes yes,Sometimes no... 

Thats why Scrimmages are important... 

But on paper Creekside should've beaten Alpharetta like a rented mule... 

And the fact that they in turn got beaten like a mule instead is not a good sign...