Georgia Week 1 Scoreboard

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

After going back and watching... 

Yes... 

I dont think AHP was bad... 

By a long shot...

But I think Colquitt could've beaten them... 

Every time AHP comes to Georgia they play a Depleted team... 

When they played Colquitt the Packers where depleted by Graduation....

When they played Lowndes last night same thing but also A depleted Coaching staff.... 

When they played Stephenson.... Same exact thing... 

But I dont think Stephenson would have won regardless... 

But that being said I do think Colquitt could have beaten AHP last night...

I also think Grayson could have... 

Grayson Defense is gonna be a nightmare this year

"Could've." I do think they'll be in trouble if a team decides to run the ball down their throats w/ that small 3 man front. 

Man I'm so mad I couldn't find a link to watch the grayson game. Missed the mill creek/walton shootout as well...smh. 

16 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Ohhhhh I see what you doin here. You childish lolololololol. 

I don’t get it. 

Lowndes is terrible this year. Their coaching staff sucks. They have very few talented players. Lowndes isn’t good on offense, defense, or special teams. This is their worst team in a very long time. Show me which recent Lowndes team this 2022 group competes with? You’ll be going back a long ways

They lost to a Tift County team that just got running clocked Friday night by something called a Coffee. 

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I don’t get it. 

Lowndes is terrible this year. Their coaching staff sucks. They have very few talented players. Lowndes isn’t good on offense, defense, or special teams. This is the worst team in a very long time. Show me which recent Lowndes team this 2022 group competes with? You’ll be going back a long ways

They lost to a Tift County team that just got running clocked Friday night by something called a Coffee. 

They have a good band....

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Not sure what the score was when you posted this, but AHP won by 18 points and while CP hasn't added the game yet my guess is they'll earn 60+ on the game.   Maybe Lowndes drops to a 45-46 rating and AHP earns 63-64 for the game as a guesstimate.   Had AHP had one more TD differential, they may have hit 70+ for the game.   

It was 38-13 when I posted. So, the ref-aided garbage time TD will have devastating results for the calpreps rating 😂

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I don’t get it. 

Lowndes is terrible this year. Their coaching staff sucks. They have very few talented players. Lowndes isn’t good on offense, defense, or special teams. This is their worst team in a very long time. Show me which recent Lowndes team this 2022 group competes with? You’ll be going back a long ways

Bright spots for Lowndes: their RB who got injured looks pretty good. I was also impressed with their pass rush. 

55 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You said they were the best team and then when slightly pressed on it you reverted to "they *could* win a game vs. American Heritage."

Somehow I'm the bad guy in this exhange.

😄

My bad they "Would" beat AHP... 

Now cue the part where you tell me Im wrong... 

I throw an insult

You throw an insult... 

Etc etc etc. 

Sometimes talking or exchanging or arguing whatever you wanna call it... 

Gets Tiresome... 

I understand your whole thing is you're a cold unfeeling machine that operates only on numbers and facts like a computer... 

Just like Redzone is a bleeding heart fool who runs on nothing but a single brain cell,Racial slurs and emotion... 

I dont feel like playing a game of semantics with you all the time... 

10 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Not sure what the score was when you posted this, but AHP won by 18 points and while CP hasn't added the game yet my guess is they'll earn 60+ on the game.   Maybe Lowndes drops to a 45-46 rating and AHP earns 63-64 for the game as a guesstimate.   Had AHP had one more TD differential, they may have hit 70+ for the game.   

Really other than you two how many CP fools watched this game? 
did they adjust for injuries, weather & the victory formation ? 

Carry & continue this nonsense 

• Haha 1