Biden trades Brandon Griner for the merchant of death, and totally leaves the marine in Russia prison

FreeBird

11 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Shut up little bitch and I'll ponder an answer for you....how 'bout this, the Lefty American press is on Joe's ass to retrieve a not to bright lesbian basketball player, all the while American made weapons are dropping on Russians heads.  Now "The Merchant of Death"  ( cool WWE name, wonder if he ever wore a mask ) is being sent home in exchange. But the retired white American military hero is left to rot in a far away jail cell. Continuing my "speculation" retired Marine Paul Whelan (those type's sometimes are spy's too, I know hard to believe ) is a more valuable commodity for Putin. He wants a real spy in trade not a greedy arms dealer trying to make a buck. Speculation, sure, it's still more plausible then anything coming out of your pea sized brain.    

How about this. And I’m just spit balling here. No trade!!! What happened to “not negotiating with terrorists”??

I never said we should trade the merchant of death for some espionage dude. 

There is no rule that says a trade has to happen and you have to put up a specific person. 

No sane American can justify this lopsided and dangerous trade. But it’s so crazy that you left wing scum bags will support ANYTHING as long as your leaders do it. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

From the marine's family:

2022-12-08_10-17-28.png.b062eab4ef020a88775675d0aa663c2b.png

Paul Whelan tells CNN: “I am greatly disappointed more hasn't been done to secure my release, especially as the four year anniversary of my arrest is coming up. I was arrested for a crime that never occurred. I don’t understand why I’m still sitting here.”

13 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Paul Whelan tells CNN: “I am greatly disappointed more hasn't been done to secure my release, especially as the four year anniversary of my arrest is coming up. I was arrested for a crime that never occurred. I don’t understand why I’m still sitting here.”

I seen that and posted it without seeing that you already did. Great minds think alike. 

This wasn’t about anything other than Biden releasing an international terrorist for a basketball player. That sounds like an Onion headline. Pure satire. And the way left wingers are justifying it says just as much about them as it does him. 

You lose all moral authority when you condone this kind of crap

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who gives a shit what his brother said? Listen to what he said 

His family has been in contact with the Biden Administration. It's almost certain that they negotiated for his release as long as they could before they concluded that they weren't going to budge.

His family agreed that it was fruitless to keep one prisoner jailed while waiting for the unlikely outcome that the other would be included in the exchange.

They have more information that you do.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Warrior said:

This has nothing to do with the facts of the prisoner exchange. The Russians seem very clear that they aren't letting him go.

4 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Traded a Russian osama bin laden for a basketball player 😂  u can’t make this shit up

B4275EC4-AFB9-4FFD-9FE0-CB43F84E73CF.jpeg

Just wondering...who do you think armed al-Qaida ?

Who do you think armed bin Laden ?

There was this war between Russia and most of the Middle East.....

Rufus>>

• Like 2

• FreeBird changed the title to Biden trades Brandon Griner for the merchant of death, and totally leaves the marine in Russia prison