California Black Eye

LeftOnBase

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

Until they lose to SJB who couldn't score a TD against STA.

More GA prayers. Just like that sigh of relief we heard all the wa out here after IMG won. Mater Dei ain't losing to SJB. Unlike STA, who might have the best defense in the country,  MD actually has an offense that will score some points against a good defense.

Just now, Blueliner said:

More GA prayers. Just like that sigh of relief we heard all the wa out here after IMG won. Mater Dei ain't losing to SJB. Unlike STA, who might have the best defense in the country,  MD actually has an offense that will score some points against a good defense.

IMG was gonna beat Cen10 even if Tanner didn't get injured, so let's not act like Cen10 was gonna win that game in the 1st place. 

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

They will have two opportunities to do so. Best of luck to them.

Mater Dei did muster up a couple more scores than Dematha did after a few key injuries.

On August 25, 2017 at 10:55 PM, ECHS05 said:

It's a Blacker Eye that SJB managed only 3 points in 4 quarters and an OT period.

And Vista Murrietas only TD came off of a fumble return TD

Neither team scored an offensive TD in their OOS games.

The Southeast, FL & GA, showing California how to play defense.

SJB holds STA to 3 points in regulation and fewer than 100 yards of total offense, and your point is that the Southeast is showing CA how to play defense.

That's very puzzling.

On August 25, 2017 at 11:32 PM, ECHS05 said:

Wanna bet they [VM] score vs. Mission V, OLu, JSerra, & Murrieta Valley? 

CC - VM: 26-7

Mission V - VM: 41-7

I guess Mission V's defense is about as good as CC's. 

Should the CA posters expect an apology?

• Like 2

On August 25, 2017 at 11:31 PM, FootballGuy said:

Now I would be petty, but I'm gonna spare y'all asses tonight. 

All the Georgia slander from y'all can die down now......right? Because if y'all wanna keep doing that, it's only gonna make y'all look like fools.

This was in response to my post, so I'm curious:

What GA slander are you talking about?

And what's your secret weapon to make me and the rest of us (whoever that might be) look like fools? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

IMG was gonna beat Cen10 even if Tanner didn't get injured, so let's not act like Cen10 was gonna win that game in the 1st place. 

26-20 with 7 to go....CC playing their scorekeeper at QB.  After watching Chandler hang, I gave CC a 50-50 shot. I say it goes down to the wire again with McKee in there. CC's D had about 5-6 sacks and multiple TFL.  The D did their job. IGM had a prayer answered last year, and CC's MVP star player at the most important position on the team gets injured this time. Those are the breaks though.

1 hour ago, PrepGridiron said:

Do the GA posters know the Ga black eye thread was started by a NJ/NY guy? Again, LOL at this thread. 

Well the founder seems to be either dead or stranded on the moon. You beach boys won the participation trophy in that thread. Add in the false bravado from the posters, the mythical strength of your teams, and the inability to back it all up... Well, you get black eyes. 😉

Stay tuned though, DLS will get beat up by Gorman soon.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Well the founder seems to be either dead or stranded on the moon. You beach boys won the participation trophy in that thread. Add in the false bravado from the posters, the mythical strength of your teams, and the inability to back it all up... Well, you get black eyes. 😉

👍

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The only myth that's been proven false is that GA football is close to California's.Thanks to IMG vs Grayson/Centennial and Vista Murrieta vs Colquitt/Mission Viejo we have proof of how lacking GA football is in regards to California