Things Red Zone HATES!!!!!!!

Nolebull813

Damn Nolebull, that's some investigative reporting you've got there in the first 19 posts. You went all the way back to January 19, 2018 to find those hateful nuggets authored by Redzone. One only hopes your nemesis also does the due diligence to uncover your own hateful remarks over the years. I'm thinking it's a toss up, neck and neck, pissing contest for the "Most Hate Filled Championship." Where does he start..um.. Biden, Democratic Party, LGBT-QQIP2SA(Google),atheist, commies, Louisanaian's..... 

18 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Damn Nolebull, that's some investigative reporting you've got there in the first 19 posts. You went all the way back to January 19, 2018 to find those hateful nuggets authored by Redzone. One only hopes your nemesis also does the due diligence to uncover your own hateful remarks over the years. I'm thinking it's a toss up, neck and neck, pissing contest for the "Most Hate Filled Championship." Where does he start..um.. Biden, Democratic Party, LGBT-QQIP2SA(Google),atheist, commies, Louisanaian's..... 

it doesn’t take that long you can just put in the search a key word and the poster. So I put the word “hate” in and Redzone as the poster and it all pops up for me at once 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crusader12-0 said:

All white male liberals hate themselves 

LMAO!!!   That is completely wrong.  Besides not making any sense, it is just wrong.  You can believe whatever you want but just know that if you do believe liberals hate themselves you are wrong.  Given the choice to be wrong or right, which one you decide on says a lot about YOU.  It says absolutely nothing about liberals.  

Just a fyi.  

Just thought I would throw the below pic because you never responded to my claim that inflation is not because of Biden but corporate greed.  There HAS to be something that we can both agree is true.  

tumblr_2bcced1133425f7dd2fc8e7890285713_339b79ce_1280.thumb.jpg.a54bb49c3fee1a709cfefc0e0fc2be34.jpg

9 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Just thought I would throw the below pic because you never responded to my claim that inflation is not because of Biden but corporate greed.  There HAS to be something

You made a claim ??? 🤣

must have missed it, but it's an easy answer, there is no single "because of"...

other gov branches as well as private greed are all somewhat culpable,

If you wanted the "single biggest" reason for inflation, it would be "the printing of 'new money'/diluted supply" that drives the charge (and how THAT occurs/both left and right)...

PS: Hope this helps.👌

BTW: That HAS to be about the simplist way to put it....you know...

...that we can both agree is true.  LOL

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...