Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Nothing.... I drank them all last night watching Football!!!...🤣🤣

Whats your Address???....🤣🤣🤣

Exactly what I was thinking 😂😂😂! Mine is empty minus maybe 6 -8 throw down Coors Lights which are always on hand. But for real beer my fridge is dry after the weekend. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I bet that pecan pie porter is good. I've been glancing at my beer shelf in the fridge, and, I have a smorgasbord of brews from over the past year that I need to wipe out one way or the other before I really buy any more...

Let's do an inventory.

1- Truly Mango Hard Seltzer

1- Clown Shoes Mango American Kolsch

1- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Hard Cider

1- It's Not Your Father's Mountain Ale

1- Harpoon Dunkin Coffee Porter

1- Corona Light

2- Back Forty Brewery Mandarin Chief Imperial Black IPAs

3- Samuel Adams Winter Lagers

3- Eviltwin Raceday salted IPAs with Pineapple

3- Dogfish Head Slightly Mighty light ipa

3- Funky Buddah Hop Gun IPA

3- 21st Amendment Brewery Monk's Blood Belgian Dark Ales

What's in your fridge? I must not be a good drunk. I have too many beers hanging out in there. There is a couple I may as well toss... Those salted ipa's... yuck. The Mountain Ale... The Winter Lager. The Truly. 

The rest are very drinkable. 

Either that or throw a nice little New Years "Clear The Cabinets and Fridge" party. 

Hmm.

Edit. 

2-Funky Buddah Hop Gun IPAs 

2-21st Amendment Brewery Monk's Blood Belgian Dark Ale 

#Daydrinkin'! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I saw that. I’m gonna try and snag a few bottles, but it will prob be insane lines for it this year. Never have waited in line for the releases on tap, but maybe they’ll be shorter this year with the bottle coming out.

• Like 2

Got turned on to some Tennessee Whiskey by a buddy of mine. Bottle number 1 from the barrel has been hiding somewhere since 2017 and was distilled by their long time master distiller John R. Lunn before he departed for Popcorn Sutton's outfit. Merry Christmas to me!

I did break that seal. Yes I did. Smooth Tennessee Whiskey. 

20191227_181543.thumb.jpg.266021b3675fd8f5b8d539160677b0be.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

C4CA468B-FCCA-45B2-ACEA-F92DE5DE87C6.thumb.jpeg.ac96daa01e360cbe7e8babded2d247f1.jpeg

In the Great State of TX at My Stepdad’s Lake House and He said “Son, I don’t have any of those IPA’s you like to Drink But This here will do you Just Fine!”....🤣🤣

I've been scared to try any ginger beer. If you get brave and try that one, let me know what's up with it. xD

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Got turned on to some Tennessee Whiskey by a buddy of mine. Bottle number 1 from the barrel has been hiding somewhere since 2017 and was distilled by their long time master distiller John R. Lunn before he departed for Popcorn Sutton's outfit. Merry Christmas to me!

I did break that seal. Yes I did. Smooth Tennessee Whiskey. 

20191227_181543.thumb.jpg.266021b3675fd8f5b8d539160677b0be.jpg

Hopefully that whiskey was as smooth as the song...

BGW

• Like 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hopefully that whiskey was as smooth as the song...

BGW

Certainly smooth for 103 proof. Pretty nice all around honestly. Has a little sweetness to it. Can't quite pick it out, but, there is some black pepper type kick in there right after you swallow the sip, then some sweet flavor shows up a few seconds later. 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Just tried one of these bad boys. Pretty good. Tastes like a cold frappuccino beverage. Hard to tell theres alcohol.

Dont know if theres high caffeine or not, but i haven't started to drift off at all tonight!

Pabst-Blue-Ribbon-Hard-Coffee-title.jpg

How I’ve missed that whiskey tango gem is beyond me. Going to have to kick the tires on one or those bad boys 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1