Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

On 2/10/2020 at 3:33 PM, Exocet 98 said:

New player at Bevmo.

86350722_10156974575663133_8819431968983744512_o.jpg

Curious about these. I mean a good stand alone Irish whiskey then you add another flavor. Doesn’t that kind of muddle the waters.I mean I love a good Irish coffee which I guess is sort of the same, just not sure on these? Just like the Caskmates, not bad but I’d take original all day over it. 

F11E90C9-255E-493F-8E13-08931CEFD057.thumb.jpeg.f18d1c6f353d8aac61f9f9b8ddebadd2.jpeg

This was Pappy Van Winkle 10 year on Valentine’s Day.... My wife and I spilt this along with a Burbon Chocolate cake.... It was incredible!!!!....

Well worth the $50 for a 2 oz pour if you are up for that!!!... 🤣

Since it was Valentine’s Day, let’s just say I got my money’s worth in this one!!!...🤣🤣

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Dispensary looking like a Methadone clinic this morning 

store doesn’t open up for another hour and the Line is around the corner already 

all parents trying to get their smoke on before they bring the kids to church

48831DF5-F089-43C1-B706-9228C11AB8F2.jpeg

As an aside, a lot of counties in Georgia basically decriminalized weed after the hemp farming bill passed, but, there is a new bill going through congress in Georgia that would "fix" the old bill so that law enforcement can go back to arresting people for possession. 

So much for thinking it was gonna become legal in Georgia. 

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

As an aside, a lot of counties in Georgia basically decriminalized weed after the hemp farming bill passed, but, there is a new bill going through congress in Georgia that would "fix" the old bill so that law enforcement can go back to arresting people for possession. 

So much for thinking it was gonna become legal in Georgia. 

@ATLien12x is not gonna be a happy camper on that one 

@ron169 that’s fucked up dude, i thought we were boys

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Anyone ever try this? Couple of OG’s in their industries with Yuengling and Hershey’s teaming up. My liver would give a 6 pack a test run to check it out.

https://www.yuengling.com/and-daughters-blog/beer-meets-chocolate-yuengling-hersheys-chocolate-porter/

Haven't seen it anywhere, but, if I do, you can be rest assured I will purchase it. xD

Sounds too good to pass up.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

I went to Asheville last week and drank more beer and visited more breweries than I have since high school. All the breweries are so close...

The whole city is walkable and great food everywhere!

Well thanks a lot for thinking about us and sharing all those cool pics from all those breweries in Asheville. xD

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well thanks a lot for thinking about us and sharing all those cool pics from all those breweries in Asheville. xD

Haha. Im terrible with pics in general....

I forget most of the times with beers, unless im at home or somethings incredibly good.

Some cool places for sure. Beer pretty solid but not really incredible.

• Like 1

Just now, Coletrain06 said:

Haha. Im terrible with pics in general....

I forget most of the times with beers, unless im at home or somethings incredibly good.

Some cool places for sure. Beer pretty solid but not really incredible.

I'm just messing around. It's cool that you seek out the breweries when you travel like that. I do the same thing if at all possible. 

I kind of judge cities/towns by their beer similar to how people judge places by their pizzas or food. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm just messing around. It's cool that you seek out the breweries when you travel like that. I do the same thing if at all possible. 

I kind of judge cities/towns by their beer similar to how people judge places by their pizzas or food. 

I do the same as well when I travel. Gotta say SD is top notch city for beer if not the GOAT.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I do the same as well when I travel. Gotta say SD is top notch city for beer if not the GOAT.

Yea SD is def tops on my list to check out on the west coast. And Denver

Cincinnati is #1 east of the missippi so far that Ive been to. Asheville is #2 just for the sheer number in such a small area. 

• Like 2