Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

20191122_234847.thumb.jpg.4f90382c9a52e4741d9428ca25adbd1b.jpg

I picked this up at the same store. Gonna save it til I cross the county line to home. 

Idk. This is Ghostrider requesting a fly by... Negative Ghostrider the pattern is full... Hang on Goose we're about to bust a tower... Come on Mav, this is a bad idea... 

If Goose hits that canopy one more time... I may cry. xD

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

20191122_234847.thumb.jpg.4f90382c9a52e4741d9428ca25adbd1b.jpg

I picked this up at the same store. Gonna save it til I cross the county line to home. 

Idk. This is Ghostrider requesting a fly by... Negative Ghostrider the pattern is full... Hang on Goose we're about to bust a tower... Come on Mav, this is a bad idea... 

If Goose hits that canopy one more time... I may cry. xD

d86kftzaeizO8.gif

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Exocet 98 said:

Sunday funday!  Still dealing with Friday night. Darnold looking good against the Raiders.

cooks 6.jpg

F6E812DF-91C8-4C64-8AE0-CEBEB10B5042.thumb.jpeg.8aec434cf1211115cf95bf470ea3e875.jpeg

I am right there with you Brother!!!.... Double Bloody Mary and a Glitter Moon Hazy Double IPA!!!....  Celebrating the Demise of Folsom!!!...🤣🤣🤣

Dont be too down!!!... The Diablos are on the Rise!!!.... It could be worse... You could be a Folsom Fan this weekend!!!!....🤣🤣🍻🏈....

Go Niners!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I was gifted some Hornitos Black Barrel Anejo tequila.   This is pretty good stuff !!!!

Rufus>>

thumbnail.jpg

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I no longer drink tequila. Not in over 20 years. I have a story, but, I'll keep it to myself. 

Just, no more tequila. Ever. Hahaha.

Same here, my story dates to 1985. About 10 years ago, had a buddy insist on buying me $30.00 shot because I'd not had  "good" tequilla. Told him not to waste his money, but he kept insisting. Finally appeased him and drank it. Then asked him to drop his drawers so I could lick his butt hole to get the nasty taste out of my mouth with something that would taste better.              

• Haha 3

On 11/26/2019 at 8:05 PM, Cossacks said:

Same here, my story dates to 1985. About 10 years ago, had a buddy insist on buying me $30.00 shot because I'd not had  "good" tequilla. Told him not to waste his money, but he kept insisting. Finally appeased him and drank it. Then asked him to drop his drawers so I could lick his butt hole to get the nasty taste out of my mouth with something that would taste better.              

On 11/26/2019 at 7:27 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I no longer drink tequila. Not in over 20 years. I have a story, but, I'll keep it to myself. 

Just, no more tequila. Ever. Hahaha.

I have a story but I still drink tequila.

On a new Years eve about 5 year ago, I was at a local dive bar with friends. Bar owners and bartenders are friends of ours......my friend tells me we're doing a shot of a tequila. I agree.  The Bartender/owner says the shots are on her if we can keep it down, but we have to shoot it......we agree...she proceeds to pour us both an entire scotch glass full of Patron. We both shoot the whole thing....my friend pukes......i keep it down, but barely.

Havent really wanted tequila much since then 😂

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

I have a story but I still drink tequila.

On a new Years eve about 5 year ago, I was at a local dive bar with friends. Bar owners and bartenders are friends of ours......my friend tells me we're doing a shot of a tequila. I agree.  The Bartender/owner says the shots are on her if we can keep it down, but we have to shoot it......we agree...she proceeds to pour us both an entire scotch glass full of Patron. We both shoot the whole thing....my friend pukes......i keep it down, but barely.

Havent really wanted tequila much since then 😂

Ha!!!!.... Man These Tequila stories are killing me...🤣🤣

All I can say is I “Ate The Worm” at the Bottom of the Bottle once.... Thankfully I don’t remember anything....

Unfortunately all my buddies do and they luv to remind me!!!!....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4