Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You can get as many as 23. If you get 24 you'll get a case of

I’ll let you have the waters, give me 12 of those Coronas and I won’t be worried about any virus 😂

Corona is water, just not as clean 😂. That stuff is straight panther piss. 😂

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Pretty much every entertainment or food and drink venue is closed in Ohio, except for carryout and delivery......

Listermann has a menu up where you can order and they are shipping beer orders to your house anywhere in Ohio 🎉🕺

At least you can still get the brews. Breweries are still open down here, but, I'm thinking they may shutter soon. 

They've mostly went to single use cups and disinfecting tables and seats every half hour seems to be the theme. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Pretty much every entertainment or food and drink venue is closed in Ohio, except for carryout and delivery......

Listermann has a menu up where you can order and they are shipping beer orders to your house anywhere in Ohio 🎉🕺

Same with California. Last week I started to stock up on beer and wine in case it turned into a shit show like the TP pillaging. So far booze aisles at the grocery stores are stocked as normal. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

20200319_181115.thumb.jpg.56fc38e2bf82a732d76e1563820ca7b0.jpg

Liquor stores busiest places in town. 

Man there’s 6 dispensary’s in NJ and 3 of the 6 weed stores have ran out of weed

lmao I met this couple from South Jersey who drove up 3 hours to buy a 50$ bag of buds

i said drive up 3 hours, they still gotta drive back 3 hours.. that’s 6 fucking hours

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man there’s 6 dispensary’s in NJ and 3 of the 6 weed stores have ran out of weed

lmao I met this couple from South Jersey who drove up 3 hours to buy a 50$ bag of buds

i said drive up 3 hours, they still gotta drive back 3 hours.. that’s 6 fucking hours

They limiting the amount of buds you can buy? 

If I drive six hours round trip, I'm coming for more than 50 bucks worth. 

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

They limiting the amount of buds you can buy? 

If I drive six hours round trip, I'm coming for more than 50 bucks worth. 

Not limiting it yet but your only prescribed 2-3 ounces every month, and they had a lil left of their script , I could have been a nice guy and bought some on my script cause I barely go , cause an ounce is $500 so if your buying 3 a month you can do the math, like I said I could have easily have done that bout they were wearing a Boston Bruins hat and Phillies shirt so I kept my social distance from them

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Not limiting it yet but your only prescribed 2-3 ounces every month, and they had a lil left of their script , I could have been a nice guy and bought some on my script cause I barely go , cause an ounce is $500 so if your buying 3 a month you can do the math, like I said I could have easily have done that bout they were wearing a Boston Bruins hat and Phillies shirt so I kept my social distance from them

Yeah, if they were wearing that shit..  Fuck 'em!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

$500 for an ounce is rape. You can get a pound of some mid grade weed out here for $500 😂 

• Haha 4