Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

25 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

You out on a course, or is that your backyard?

I live in OC but I own a little pad on a course in Palm Springs, backyard is right on the 18th hole. Courses just opened again a few days ago so I had to drive down and golf a little bit. Ever played BP while sitting down on the slip and slide? 🤣

8D3BD8E6-40C5-44C4-B5E9-4004F0A680E7.jpeg

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I live in OC but I own a little pad on a course in Palm Springs, backyard is right on the 18th hole. Courses just opened again a few days ago so I had to drive down and golf a little bit. Ever played BP while sitting down on the slip and slide? 🤣

8D3BD8E6-40C5-44C4-B5E9-4004F0A680E7.jpeg

Ha very nice place man.....Not quite like that but in high school, I did play beer pong on my friends garage floor. And we used 1 beer per cup. Sounds completely stupid nowadays 😂

• Haha 4

135261CC-2D80-4A99-88FD-A8B7B3D769D8.thumb.jpeg.550490b601693ed177a3f288fd02d906.jpeg

You guys all got me going on the “420 Theme”....🤣

This is a great beer from the San Diego Area (Carlsbad) from a Brewery called “The Hop Concept” or THC....🤣🤣

My local store up here in Not Cal has it... Awesome beer, super smooth with that “Dank” flavor!!!.... Big hitter with 8.5 ABV in a 16 oz Can!....🤣🤣🤣

Cheers!!!!🍻

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

Another collab. This time its the 2 best (and my 2 favorite) breweries in Cincy... actually anywhere. Listermann and Brink. 

Great thick beer. The malted easter candy taste really comes through, and is thick like syrup.

20200425_214631.jpg

20200425_214652.jpg

Not to sweet? A lot going on in there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I was thinking the same thing, but then remembering back to the good ol' days when I had that smoked chocolate covered cherry porter and how "goldilocks zone" it was. Just right! 

@Coletrain06 always bringing the heat with those dessert brews. 

Yeah, my two favorite styles are the NE IPA's, and the dessert porters/stouts. Im just drawn to them when I browse the selections. Starting to really come around on the sours though!