mater dump recruiting players all the way in Georgia for next season

Ga96

Why does everybody think that kids only attend MD because they are recruited? Does it ever occur to people that just maybe kids want to play for MD? MD does not need to recruit. Success begets success. I can also say that the ‘recruiting’ that happens is from the kids on social media and camps. A coach or somebody officially affiliated with MD would not be stupid enough to speak with any kid until he is enrolled in the school.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

"There's speculation that Mater Dei might be getting a top transfer student next season in from Georgia "

took out the players name from the article but folks will go to whatever lengths to win and stay relevant.

The kid is 16, you can be mad at his parents *IF* he transfers. That’s the parents decision, Mater Dei has nothing to do with that. QB isn’t a position of need for MD going forward either. That’s not saying Juju wont come in and play because he is the real deal, but lets not pretend like MD is in serious need of a QB next year.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

"There's speculation that Mater Dei might be getting a top transfer student next season in from Georgia "

took out the players name from the article but folks will go to whatever lengths to win and stay relevant.

24 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

The kid is 16, you can be mad at his parents *IF* he transfers. That’s the parents decision, Mater Dei has nothing to do with that. QB isn’t a position of need for MD going forward either. That’s not saying Juju wont come in and play because he is the real deal, but lets not pretend like MD is in serious need of a QB next year.

Plus he can start making his NIL money right away and set himself up for even more by the time he gets to USC. If he plays his cards right and is anywhere near as good as projected he could have a bankroll of 25-50 million before he’s ever drafted.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I can give you the Joe Namath guarantee that any kid that leaves Georgia to attend Mater Dei will have every facet of his life substantially enhanced outside of maybe the politics 😝

That’ shows how ignorant most people are about California. Orange County (where MD is located) is majority republican part of CA and a stronghold of white supremest and racial intolerance. You would fit in nicely Nolebull.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

That’ shows how ignorant most people are about California. Orange County (where MD is located) is majority republican part of CA and a stronghold of white supremest and racial intolerance. You would fit in nicely Nolebull.

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m black 

So is Clarence Thomas. Doesn’t change my opinion.

3 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

It’s not as conservative any more as you may think.  Santa Ana, Anaheim, Garden Grove, Fountain Valley, Westminster, Fullerton, Tustin, Orange are mostly democratic.  Irvine and most of Southern OC and the beach communities along with Villa Park, Anaheim Hills and Yorba Linda are still more conservative.  
A lot of South Corona, Murrieta, and Temecula have Occtransfer residents and are conservative.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

white supremist. cue word for morons

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Now if you are a mater dump fan and don't know what im talking about you need to do some research. This info is about a month late. I couldn't believe it until I seen an article on. It im sure hurricane knows all about it. Hearing there may be more.

At least his parents won’t have to get a Fake Divorce for the kid to play in Cali…. 🤣

17 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Why does everybody think that kids only attend MD because they are recruited? Does it ever occur to people that just maybe kids want to play for MD? MD does not need to recruit. Success begets success. I can also say that the ‘recruiting’ that happens is from the kids on social media and camps. A coach or somebody officially affiliated with MD would not be stupid enough to speak with any kid until he is enrolled in the school.

Because they are Butt Hurt and Jealous…. 🤣

• Haha 1