Coach Subprime Still Delusional

reggid

Deion, the glorified carnival barker, is still bragging about his clown-show of a team.  Just got humiliated by Wazzu to fall fall to 1-7 and dead last in the Pac-12, and getting worse as the season goes on, yet this idiot is still flapping his mouth.  By the way, when someone spouts religious mumbo-jumbo to justify acting like a fool and claims they are being humble, rest assured, they most certainly are not.  

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/colorado-coach-deion-sanders-returns-210529586.html

Some lowlights of Coach Subprime’s latest delusional rantings:

• “We pretty much put a mark in college football, and what we’re gonna do from here on, it will never be the same. I promise you that, because I know how we’re recruiting. I know what I know, and I know where we headed. And you gotta be crazy if you can’t see it.”
  • "We right on schedule with the plan.”
  • Sanders said his program would continue with its bravado even if critics want to see him lower the volume after losing seven of his last eight games:  "What does humble really mean?  Somebody help me today. I got time. What does humble, what does humility really mean?”
  • "I am a humble man. I’ve very humble, with the things of God, not the things of another man. I will never live up to your expectation, but God is well pleased with me. Trust me on that one.”

Hope Utah beats this flim-flam clown by 50.

• Haha 1

He’s not the problem. The media who cover him is. He’s gonna act like a clown regardless of how much attention he gets. The national media cover every game and the results that no other team with their results would ever get coverage for. So you know it’s all about him. They created this monster. If no one talked about Deion, then no one would give a shit about how bad Colorado is. Not saying he’s a bad coach or they will never be good, but what is the obsession with airing antics from a coach for a bad team? Seems like journalistic malpractice. I would much rather hear about Washington and Oregon gunning for a playoff spot, where is Oregon State and Wazzu gonna land. Will Bo Nix and Michael Penix be Heisman finalists. Will Caleb Williams lower his draft stock any more? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

He's a Hall of Fame football player and one of the biggest personalities in the last 40 years.  He had great success at his first stop, so OF COURSE he's going to be talked about.

I'm not a Deion lover or hater but I get why we've heard so much about him.  There is NO shortage of stories on better team, Nix or Penix or anything lnot Primetime related. 

It's a little funny to see people start and post on threads about him getting too much press and attention.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, pied said:

He's a Hall of Fame football player and one of the biggest personalities in the last 40 years.  He had great success at his first stop, so OF COURSE he's going to be talked about.

I'm not a Deion lover or hater but I get why we've heard so much about him.  There is NO shortage of stories on better team, Nix or Penix or anything lnot Primetime related. 

It's a little funny to see people start and post on threads about him getting too much press and attention.  

IMG_3320.gif.367b08f5c55a6ef5faa3165de810f49d.gif

• Haha 1

I think Deion lost his team when he publicly humiliated his players by saying "we are going to get new linemen." Yes, his O-line was terrible. But how does he expect his team to go to battle for him when they know he sees them as expendable and is already dismissing them? It is part of the psychology of coaching and mentoring. The media and recruits may adore him because of his bravado and flash. But after time it takes more than that in order to get players that are willing to lay it on the line for a coach.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I think Deion lost his team when he publicly humiliated his players by saying "we are going to get new linemen." Yes, his O-line was terrible. But how does he expect his team to go to battle for him when they know he sees them as expendable and is already dismissing them? It is part of the psychology of coaching and mentoring. The media and recruits may adore him because of his bravado and flash. But after time it takes more than that in order to get players that are willing to lay it on the line for a coach.

There are typically two approaches coaches take in these situations.  One is the positive clap clap guy, and the other is the hard @$$ that tells the players that he's there because they got the previous coach fired and to sit up and pay attention while he's talking.  Nothing really new, but I agree Deion took that to the next level not only broadcasting it but getting pretty personal.

I think it can impact players that can help you and you know they remember it when times get tough.  Don't think he's hansded that well.

• Like 2

With all the animosity on the forum today, let’s be thankful during this holiday season that at least we can all come together to laugh at Coach Subprime and the Buffs, who lost to Utah today to end the season 1-8 in their last 9 games to finish dead last in the Pac-12.   Hahaha.   Guess Baby Jesus gave you some bad directions there, Deion.  

Jackass.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, reggid said:

With all the animosity on the forum today, let’s be thankful during this holiday season that at least we can all come together to laugh at Coach Subprime and the Buffs, who lost to Utah today to end the season 1-8 in their last 9 games to finish dead last in the Pac-12.   Hahaha.   Guess Baby Jesus gave you some bad directions there, Deion.  

Jackass.

The 70 transfers couldn’t help. Beat 4 garbage teams and they were talking he’s the next Nick Saban. In due time he could be successful, but there’s nothing as of now to suggest it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The 70 transfers couldn’t help. Beat 4 garbage teams and they were talking he’s the next Nick Saban. In due time he could be successful, but there’s nothing as of now to suggest it.

67 of those transfers were Vanderbilt level talent.  

Their roster is some close to this 

5 stars - 2

4 stars 3

3 stars 8

No stars and all county players nobody else wanted 72.

• Haha 3

On 11/22/2023 at 11:28 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The media hyped him...

This man again never promised groundbreaking results in his first season... 

He never promised a title or even a conference championship.... 

In his first season however he has already gotten more wins the Colorado has had in a long time. 

He needs to recruit in the trenches.

The media and people just like him and the players personalities. That watch celebration his son does went nationwide. He definitely brought haters out the woodworks. I don't get why they hate on him so much. It's like pure hatred.

On 11/22/2023 at 11:04 AM, Nolebull813 said:

He’s not the problem. The media who cover him is. He’s gonna act like a clown regardless of how much attention he gets. The national media cover every game and the results that no other team with their results would ever get coverage for. So you know it’s all about him. They created this monster. If no one talked about Deion, then no one would give a shit about how bad Colorado is. Not saying he’s a bad coach or they will never be good, but what is the obsession with airing antics from a coach for a bad team? Seems like journalistic malpractice. I would much rather hear about Washington and Oregon gunning for a playoff spot, where is Oregon State and Wazzu gonna land. Will Bo Nix and Michael Penix be Heisman finalists. Will Caleb Williams lower his draft stock any more? 

Bingo.
Networks dug the hate for viewership numbers.  
They don’t care why you’re tuning in, just that you are and so dig the advertisers maxing their investment.  You sickos were fed well.  :)   OK me too 😂.  

60 minutes “2nd piece on Deion within 2 years

predicted the Buffs finish and hoopla descent perfectly… prior to their schedule hitting the competition improvement portion of the 2023 schedule looming.    

On 11/23/2023 at 10:30 AM, Bodysurf said:

Deion said that outside the locker room?
If yes, that’s a no no.  
Tell your team directly most of you better transfer like when he arrived and the tough ones stayed and made the team, albeit there weren’t many, but also likely weren’t many legit FBS recruit level players to compete.  

On 11/23/2023 at 11:07 AM, pied said:

There are typically two approaches coaches take in these situations.  One is the positive clap clap guy, and the other is the hard @$$ that tells the players that he's there because they got the previous coach fired and to sit up and pay attention while he's talking.  Nothing really new, but I agree Deion took that to the next level not only broadcasting it but getting pretty personal.

I think it can impact players that can help you and you know they remember it when times get tough.  Don't think he's hansded that well.

Still teenagers some of these kids.  Yes I get it, 18 age is military age. It’s not for everyone and it’s not easy for everyone either, I’m sure.  

Bill Parcells showing tough love to Phil Simms or even LT to light them up for “I’ll show you fat man” psychology tactics is diff to me than vs still 18-19 yr olds.   Maybe I’ve been ****ified (pc) myself? 🤔

1 hour ago, reggid said:

Coach Subprime loses his second high-profile recruit in as many weeks:

https://sports.yahoo.com/four-star-qb-recruit-antwann-195051187.html

Recruits are seeing that Deion is all sizzle and no steak. Guess they don’t “trust the process.”

That didn’t take long.  ‘25 kid too, so he didn’t have to rush the news.  
QB blue chips do have limited spots though, probably wise to verbally state it now and get more personal attention from school coach recruiters that he would like to attend and maybe land a legit offer from a school better suited for him that has yet to be serious with offering yet.