Some California news

Ararar

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LMFAO. They are like fake news ads on Facebook. 

Annoying and fake. 

Well at least SJB, MD, and oh wait CC, which is not part of your so called transfer train, are in the hunt for the MNC. Something Folsom will never be a part of. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, eddiev said:

Well at least SJB, MD, and oh wait CC, which is not part of your so called transfer train, are in the hunt for the MNC. Something Folsom will never be a part of. 

Oh great. Fake teams playing fake football going after a mythical hypothetical national title 

Means almost as much as the WWE belt

21 minutes ago, eddiev said:

Seriously, his whiny narrative about transfer (now fake) teams is worn out and lame.  I could see his point if the SO CA transfer team armada rolled down Folsom’s track or prevented Folsom from achieving their objective as 1AA champs, but he never will have to worry about playing the top SO CA teams.  But he’s got nothing else, just like his team’s score against DLS.  Zero.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Dude, you really love you some BG. What's the reason? They are very good, but nothing special these last 2 years.

Chandler isn’t good this year. 

Maybe Nothing special relative to the MD, SJB, and IMG’s of the world  .... but still a damn good team. 

BG beat dematha (who only lost to sjc by 3 at years end) and beat  DLS By 24 last year. “Very good” “teams don’t just beat dls by that much. They Also Lost a close one to Miami central. 

If BG Beats DLS again .... will that change your mind? DLS is a pretty damn good team Too. 

CC beatdown chandler and than struggled against OL (who I’m still not sold on). OL has nice qb/wr duo but let’s see how they hold up in the trenches against MD and sjb. My guess is not well.

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

CC beatdown chandler and than struggled against OL (who I’m still not sold on). OL has nice qb/wr duo but let’s see how they hold up in the trenches against MD and sjb. My guess is not well.

I don’t think there’s too many teams in the country that can hold up in the trenches against either of those teams this year.   As for Cen10 struggling with OLU, I expected a lot worse.  The heart is there for sure, but just not enough athletes.

9 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Chandler isn’t good this year. 

Maybe Nothing special relative to the MD, SJB, and IMG’s of the world  .... but still a damn good team. 

BG beat dematha (who only lost to sjc by 3 at years end) and beat  DLS By 24 last year. “Very good” “teams don’t just beat dls by that much. They Also Lost a close one to Miami central. 

If BG Beats DLS again .... will that change your mind? DLS is a pretty damn good team Too. 

OLu will end up 4th in the Trinity League, no way they keep up with JSerra

10 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

I’m Sure there’s some good people in Folsom. They have an ok HSFB team. Tier 6 level. But they have one fan that’s so horrible, he makes the whole country hate the little prison town. So sad. 😢

I was very happy to see Folsom step up and schedule DLS and Chaminade.   But, you gotta schedule at least a couple opponents every year that are capable of beating you, or you simply won’t get better.