Some California news

Ararar

18 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Probably not better than last year after losing JT (who I think will go 1 overall in 3 years) and St. Brown but maybe better defensively? 

There are probably very conflicting feelings for Coach Rollinson..... when you are blowing out national programs like DLS, BC, Bishop Gorman by 40+ points .... I mean it just gets silly. SJB beat an Ohio D1 state champ 40 or so zip on the road a few years back. (Ohio is a pretty good football state last time I checked) Coach Rollinson can’t thoroughly enjoy winning like this but Negro backed him into a corner and he had to sell out to compete.... I get it. When Bob Johnson says after his last game in the playoff loss last year it’s the best team Money can buy .... Rollinson hears that shit. 

But i guess this is the new norm in so cal and don’t see it changing..... 

But when you have dopes on here like Redzone talking shit about BC getting blasted in California by MD .... it’s laughable. & When MD is going to Vegas and pimp slapping a 3x national champ Bishop Gorman 42-0 you really have to scratch your head.... 

Great post

id just add that everyone in n CA laughed when bob Johnson said that 

he’s just pissed he’s getting beat at own game

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Great post

id just add that everyone in n CA laughed when bob Johnson said that 

he’s just pissed he’s getting beat at own game

Bob Johnson drew the roadmap for the road to be a national power in SoCal with all his Farmers. Then got mad when Negro and Rollo took that roadmap and upgraded it to a Waze app...

And now MV hires a Negro  disciple instead of Bob’s sons 😬🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Bob Johnson drew the roadmap for the road to be a national power in SoCal with all his Farmers. Then got mad when Negro and Rollo took that roadmap and upgraded it to a Waze app...

Exactly 

he was the master of the flintlock rifle until Trinity went nuclear 

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

You have no clue and your comment is very ignorant. "Farmers", The MV 4H program is about bovine and equine education. The Rancho Mission Viejo Rodeo is the nations richest 2 day rodeo, paying out $200,000. The rodeo has been on since 2001, and is currently  being played out this weekend ( August 25-26). I could say the MD IE transfers were supended for shoplifting . But that would be ignorant on my part.  This SBUSD approved educational program is hard for you to understand and easy to laugh at as you will never see it offered in Satna Ana ( drive by shootings, poverty, homeless) or Concord.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RuntheClock said:

Bosco has one weak pre league schedule, i mean jeez  Timpview? Garces who? and i think they play a team in Hawaii who isn't St. Louis so who cares. Pretty weak scheduling by them, could bite them in the butt down the road but we'll see.

I agree, they do have a weak schedule but Milani is ranked 48th in the nation or close to that. They tried to schedule stronger but nobody wanted to play them. Garces was a 2 year contracted deal they had to play. I guess we will just have to wait and see when they play MD. That should give us a good idea of where they stand.

1 hour ago, Exocet 98 said:

You have no clue and your comment is very ignorant. "Farmers", The MV 4H program is about bovine and equine education. The Rancho Mission Viejo Rodeo is the nations richest 2 day rodeo, paying out $200,000. The rodeo has been on since 2001, and is currently  being played out this weekend ( August 25-26). I could say the MD IE transfers were supended for shoplifting . But that would be ignorant on my part.  This SBUSD approved educational program is hard for you to understand and easy to laugh at as you will never see it offered in Satna Ana or Concord.

I’m sure Coach Chad Johnson understands the program very well. Heck I’m looking for to what he will be able to do at MV. But to act like Bob didn’t pull in kids from outside the area is laughable. I don’t hold it against him.

as far as the MD kids from the IE go, some got injured and now are no longer injured. 😁

• Haha 1

Eddy2 Shoplifting, you can take the IE tranfer hoodrats out the hood. But you can't take the hood out of the hoodrats .  MD SUSPENSIONS cover up is being served  . When you bring in ski mask wearing, trash talking hoodrat mercinary thugs. This is what you have to deal with. Am I not correctt?! Don't the 3 stripes stand for pride, poise and courage. I guess the transfers didn't get that memo.

Complaining about SJB's preleague schedule this year is completely laughable. In the last few years, outside of IMG (which is the only team that belongs in the conversation), the Braves have played, and travelled to, more nationally relevant OOS games than anyone. I'm sure Negro would be more than happy to host STA, St. John's, St. Xavier or St. Peter's Prep (or really any team for that matter).

If you think SJB is ducking competition you're just being obtuse or a troll. They're simply prioritizing making use of their brand new stadium as much as possible and the teams they scheduled were the ones they could get to actually show up and play. What good is a new stadium if you're not going to play in it?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dntn31 said:

Complaining about SJB's preleague schedule this year is completely laughable. In the last few years, outside of IMG (which is the only team that belongs in the conversation), the Braves have played, and travelled to, more nationally relevant OOS games than anyone. I'm sure Negro would be more than happy to host STA, St. John's, St. Xavier or St. Peter's Prep (or really any team for that matter).

If you think SJB is ducking competition you're just being obtuse or a troll. They're simply prioritizing making use of their brand new stadium as much as possible and the teams they scheduled were the ones they could get to actually show up and play. What good is a new stadium if you're not going to play in it?

This is all lies! There isn’t one team out there that would back down from playing Bosco. Not one...and if there was one I’m sure they would win by 17

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 7