Some California news

Ararar

8 hours ago, dntn31 said:

Complaining about SJB's preleague schedule this year is completely laughable. In the last few years, outside of IMG (which is the only team that belongs in the conversation), the Braves have played, and travelled to, more nationally relevant OOS games than anyone. I'm sure Negro would be more than happy to host STA, St. John's, St. Xavier or St. Peter's Prep (or really any team for that matter).

If you think SJB is ducking competition you're just being obtuse or a troll. They're simply prioritizing making use of their brand new stadium as much as possible and the teams they scheduled were the ones they could get to actually show up and play. What good is a new stadium if you're not going to play in it?

Agreed. Bosco doesn’t duck anybody. But it is unfortunate they are not playing at least one national power program this year. To their defense I believe they had an open invitation to take on anybody on one of their open dates but the scheduling just didn’t work out this year. I doubt they said ‘hey let’s play a weak nonleague schedule this year.’

5 hours ago, fballfan said:

From what I’ve heard, SJB originally tried to get a Florida team (STA?) and had St. Louis (HI) in the pre league schedule.   Both fell through.      

Im at least looking forward to Mililani next Friday.

Ask block / cashisking 18, SJB invited Fullscum. But your talking about nation relevent teams.

6 minutes ago, Exocet 98 said:

Ask block / cashisking 18, SJB invited Fullscum. But your talking about nation relevent teams.

Folsom couldn’t score a point against DLS. What would SJB do to them?...rhetorical. 

That said, I’d had loved to have seen THIS Folsom team step up and play an elite team from SoCal. Chaminade is not elite. I think that Folsom should have played at a minimum, MV or Cen10. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Folsom couldn’t score a point against DLS. What would SJB do to them?...rhetorical. 

That said, I’d had loved to have seen THIS Folsom team step up and play an elite team from SoCal. Chaminade is not elite. I think that Folsom should have played at a minimum, MV or Cen10. 

Real credible coming from someone that stated Jesuit was "scary" lolllllllll

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Exocet 98 said:

You have no clue and your comment is very ignorant. "Farmers", The MV 4H program is about bovine and equine education. The Rancho Mission Viejo Rodeo is the nations richest 2 day rodeo, paying out $200,000. The rodeo has been on since 2001, and is currently  being played out this weekend ( August 25-26). I could say the MD IE transfers were supended for shoplifting . But that would be ignorant on my part.  This SBUSD approved educational program is hard for you to understand and easy to laugh at as you will never see it offered in Satna Ana ( drive by shootings, poverty, homeless) or Concord.

What does MV 4H stand for? 

18 hours ago, dntn31 said:

Complaining about SJB's preleague schedule this year is completely laughable. In the last few years, outside of IMG (which is the only team that belongs in the conversation), the Braves have played, and travelled to, more nationally relevant OOS games than anyone. I'm sure Negro would be more than happy to host STA, St. John's, St. Xavier or St. Peter's Prep (or really any team for that matter).

If you think SJB is ducking competition you're just being obtuse or a troll. They're simply prioritizing making use of their brand new stadium as much as possible and the teams they scheduled were the ones they could get to actually show up and play. What good is a new stadium if you're not going to play in it?

Is it true SJB turned down Folsom to play this year at SJB? Asking for a friend who heard it from another friend.