Some California news

Ararar

8 hours ago, steeler01 said:

That's a team that some Nevada guy thinks can give BG a game. 

Saw that

Was as skeptical as you

didnt see md/ BG — let me ask you this, what score if they play again this year?  IOw, you’re still saying BG beats DLS by 10-14 and that’s hard to compute for a team that just got beat 42-0 

8 minutes ago, Pops said:

Saw that

Was as skeptical as you

didnt see md/ BG — let me ask you this, what score if they play again this year?  IOw, you’re still saying BG beats DLS by 10-14 and that’s hard to compute for a team that just got beat 42-0 

Don’t overreact to this blowout loss.... Gorman is elite and will prove it the rest of the year. 

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

If BG still elite (and I believe they are), MD is scary good 

potentially better than OIAG?

Probably not better than last year after losing JT (who I think will go 1 overall in 3 years) and St. Brown but maybe better defensively? 

There are probably very conflicting feelings for Coach Rollinson..... when you are blowing out national programs like DLS, BC, Bishop Gorman by 40+ points .... I mean it just gets silly. SJB beat an Ohio D1 state champ 40 or so zip on the road a few years back. (Ohio is a pretty good football state last time I checked) Coach Rollinson can’t thoroughly enjoy winning like this but Negro backed him into a corner and he had to sell out to compete.... I get it. When Bob Johnson says after his last game in the playoff loss last year it’s the best team Money can buy .... Rollinson hears that shit. 

But i guess this is the new norm in so cal and don’t see it changing..... 

But when you have dopes on here like Redzone talking shit about BC getting blasted in California by MD .... it’s laughable. & When MD is going to Vegas and pimp slapping a 3x national champ Bishop Gorman 42-0 you really have to scratch your head.... 

• Like 2